Somalis becoming the worst Libtards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They're now angry because of the abortion bill which was recently passed. As Muslim we shouldn't have abortions, it's a sin, I don't understand why Somalis on social media are personally offended by this. People have literally became followers. How are you as a Muslim going to justify that a woman should get abortion and kill her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed. I'm quite disgusted by this.

#Pro-life
#Stop killing babies.

Look, the abortion bill apparently effects women that have been raped.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, so even they are not allowed to have an abortion.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look, the abortion bill apparently effects women that have been raped.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, so even they are not allowed to have an abortion.

She can have abortion if the baby doesn't have heartbeat yet or it's not 6 weeks pregnant.

Maybe the loose women should have thought about raped women before abusing the abortion rights.

She can have abortion if the baby doesn't have heartbeat yet or it's not 6 weeks pregnant.

Maybe the loose women should have thought about raped women before abusing the abortion rights.

These men that have passed the bill do not care about whether these women are loose or not. I saw a thread on twitter about an 11 yr old that was raped who is now pregnant and would now it seems not be able to get an abortion.

Obviously i'm pro life as abortion is haraam unless there is a real reason such as rape or the mother's life is in danger, but it seems like these laws don't really take into account cases of rape ect which is ludicrous.

Also, in order for them to decrease the amount of women having abortions ect, they really need to have a good look at their society. It is a society that promotes promiscuity and irresponsibility with regards to sex. Right now all that is going to happen is that women will travel to different states to get it done or there will be illegal and dangerous ones offering abortions secretly.

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
Abortions is acceptable in Islam as long as the fetus's soul hasn't been blown in, which occurs after the first trimester

Stop sprouting bullshit @Reiko and learn the religion before opening your big mouth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You should learn more about Islam you toothless hag.

The soul is blown after 4 months of gestation, you can Islamically abort a child before then.

OMG Whimsical walaahi u have brought a fantastic ISLAMIC point. I am actually dazzled here. Mashalaah. The Ruuh or soul is blown to the womb at 4 months, indeed! Amazing.

But to Reiko's point, Abortion should never be an option. The first sin was opening your legs. No, I digress, the first sin was to be stupid. Where is your condom???? :) Second sin, opening legs. :( Third sin, ooops, proof of waasmo, realizing u r pregnant, now what? Drive thru abortion? Disgusting.

There is an abortion clinic next to me, I see somali girls every week, they come in group. Sad

The libtards arguments of rape victims, She can still have the baby and give it up for adoption. Period. Maac Salaaaama!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abortions is acceptable in Islam as long as the fetus's soul hasn't been blown in, which occurs after the first trimester

Stop sprouting bullshit @Reiko and learn the religion before opening your big mouth.

Where did u read Islam allows abortion, before Ruuh???

Given that Somalis are uneducated on all kinds of contraception or their men don't like condoms, Somali abortion in the diaspora is very high. Let a woman decide her womb and not a man speaking on God's behalf and his sperm.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Given that Somalis are uneducated on all kinds of contraception or their men don't like condoms, Somali abortion in the diaspora is very high. Let a woman decide her womb and not a man speaking on God's behalf and his sperm.

How do u know "men dont like using condoms" ??

psyche

To each their own

@AussieHustler shouldn't you be watching the Australia election.

The future of your nation is going to be decided in a couple hours

How do u know "men dont like using condoms" ??

@Basra

they said it here in a poll.

let's worry of these kids. 2019----200,000 children suffering from malnutrition. worried about a foetus than this child?

Hunger, disease and violence: Is Somalia the worst place in the world to be a child?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/02/hunger-disease-violence-somalia-worst-place-world-child/

Keep breeding and no abortions, god loves suffering children. Your message.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-18_21-44-41.png
    upload_2019-5-18_21-44-41.png
    223 KB · Views: 261
@AussieHustler shouldn't you be watching the Australia election.

The future of your nation is going to be decided in a couple hours

Sxb, I made a pledge to have a glass of a champagne if we win, but we lost the unlosable election. Our leader was crap. I ran out and snuggling under my sheets. These Somalis don't help.

A Somali guy (Puntlander) whose brother was killed after he killed an old Italian man who came to help him with a knife has admitted in a trial last Friday that he wanted to kill as many people as possible on a New Year's event. This Islamic terrorist attack has helped the opposition and talk to any Somali. you will hear, he was framed. No responsibility whatsoever. He is a bad boy, but not us is hard for them to say. The new government is good for my bank balance, but I campaigned against them because of Islamaphobia. I quit my qabiil and religion, but I will never accept my family, relatives and family be discriminated. I'm under my sheets.

I mentioned Puntlander because that fucker from Galgala mountains is turning these losers from his clan into terrorists.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
They're now angry because of the abortion bill which was recently passed. As Muslim we shouldn't have abortions, it's a sin, I don't understand why Somalis on social media are personally offended by this. People have literally became followers. How are you as a Muslim going to justify that a woman should get abortion and kill her baby because she couldn't keep her legs closed. I'm quite disgusted by this.

#Pro-life
#Stop killing babies.

You're being ignorant.

Women do not get pregnant just to have abortions.

Rape victims should not be forced to carry their rapists child. People who get pregnant by incest should not be allowed to carry to term. Abortion should be available if the child is found to have serious medical issues, or if the pregnancy is a danger to the woman.

Women who are unable to care for a child financially or feel they are too young should not be forced to carry to term. It's their choice to make. All banning abortions will do is lead to illegal back alley abortions that will now put the woman in danger of complications and death.

You want to reduce the already declining abortion rates? Then say f*ck-no to abstinence programs and promote sex education in school. Make contraceptive more widely available and affordable. Of course 'pro-life' people seem to be against this for some reason.

As for your 6 weeks remark. Most women would not even know they were pregnant at 6 weeks. There are also states banning abortion from the moment of conception, which is just ridiculous. 91% of abortions already happen before the 13th week mark. Why close the window for the majority of women.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
OMG Whimsical walaahi u have brought a fantastic ISLAMIC point. I am actually dazzled here. Mashalaah. The Ruuh or soul is blown to the womb at 4 months, indeed! Amazing.

But to Reiko's point, Abortion should never be an option. The first sin was opening your legs. No, I digress, the first sin was to be stupid. Where is your condom???? :) Second sin, opening legs. :( Third sin, ooops, proof of waasmo, realizing u r pregnant, now what? Drive thru abortion? Disgusting.

There is an abortion clinic next to me, I see somali girls every week, they come in group. Sad

The libtards arguments of rape victims, She can still have the baby and give it up for adoption. Period. Maac Salaaaama!

This is just awful of you. Why would force a rape victim to carry a reminder of their rape inside their body for 9 months. What if the victim is a child? What if it is your daughter that is raped? Why would you want to punish someone even further by forcing them to go through the mental and physical trauma of it all.

I agreed with most of your points until the last one. Silly argument. Imagine the trauma of being raped which is incredibly heartbreaking enough and then to give birth to your rapist child. Do you not have any empathy?

Islamically a woman can terminate a pregnancy if she has been raped in the early stages.

mrlog

VIP
I agreed with most of your points until the last one. Silly argument. Imagine the trauma of being raped which is incredibly heartbreaking enough and then to give birth to your rapist child. Do you not have any empathy?

Islamically a woman can terminate a pregnancy if she has been raped in the early stages.

Sources please.
Quran or authentic Hadith preferable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending