Somalis back home support N&N %

Here is Cali Yare’s visit to Dhusamareeb. Mothers from Dhusamareeb came out to sing for president Jaalle Farmaajo. It shows a lot the difference between people back home and the losers who collect welfare in the West

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia is not dhuusomareeb and dhuusomareeb is not somalia

As a person who’s father is from puntland and mother from jubbaland both sides of my family in the diaspora and in jubbaland and puntland do not support farmaajo administration

I also posted Garoowe. Garoowe and Dhusamareeb is where anti-Farmaajo politicians like Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakur and Faroole from but the shacaab of those towns said otherwise

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Just return home and see for yourselves before sayin anything. Somalis back home are tired of war and want peace and prosperity. Actually N&N have a lot of supporters. Dont trust reer qurbo full of cuqdad kids

I would say 7 to 10 percent

100% the people back home support Nabad iyo Nolol
From Raascasayr to Raaskambooni. Only some tiny diaspora losers who take welfare are against N&N and some so-called politicians who sold our ocean to Kenya and work for the interest of Kenya and UAE

Just return home and see for yourselves before sayin anything. Somalis back home are tired of war and want peace and prosperity. Actually N&N have a lot of supporters. Dont trust reer qurbo full of cuqdad kids

Indeed. You can see the video is in Dhusamareeb which ironically is Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakur’s hometown but nobody support him. The shacaab know him that he is just another warlord

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know the number but yes N&N enjoys wide support from Somalis back home. I hope they continue on making progress and making our country a better place for ALL of us :)

Zayn

Garoowe is not your home.

When will you people stop talking about Puntland or Puntland cities/people?

Always with the begging for approval and alliances. Leave us alone.
Ironic how you always talk abt Mx and tell them to stop talkin abt ya:kodaksmiley:

Zayn

In topics that are created by your people who have the nerve to discuss Punt.

Mind ya business and I will mind mine
Not my people but I always see ya and ya lot speak of Gedo and Mx and then ya say mind ya business. That is not how it works