Somalis back home are so cringy

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why are they like this? They treat everyone like a celebrity especially the men they are such attention s, it’s one thing to be friendly but to be all over another man you just met :hova:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
There’s like almost no ajnabis in Somalia. I was there for a bit and when I went to Nairobi and saw white people at the mall I was kinda confused but this is embarrassing you’re right these are grown men :dead: :dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Xamar is hyped by Bollywood, and they don't see a lot of Indians every day so, it's something unusual to them

NotMyL

VIP
Xamar is hyped by Bollywood, and they don't see a lot of Indians every day so, it's something unusual to them
Still no excuse to act like this, they are always all over people someone needs to teach these young men personal space.

The Chinese used to worse and even the ones from the small cities go wild when they see a foreigner expecially black.

I felt like a celeb in China when I visited.

People who never seen foreigners act like this so no big deal I think your looking too much into this.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney

Let's hope it stays that way. I rue the day Indians will open grocery shops en masse in Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are they like this? They treat everyone like a celebrity especially the men they are such attention *****s, it’s one thing to be friendly but to be all over another man you just met :hova:

This video has shown the real deep interior Somali Mogadhishu. Caudubilaaahi. minaal shaitaan rajiim. I had no idea traffic was horrendous. And so so many bantus and skinnies walking the streets like ants. I had a headache watching it.

The dark kid with protruding teeth with white t shirt touching the Indian singh 112 times was my favorite.
1616169263148.png

@NotMyL stop oggling at the Hindhus muscles nayaa

NotMyL

VIP
This video has shown the real deep interior Somali Mogadhishu. Caudubilaaahi. minaal shaitaan rajiim. I had no idea traffic was horrendous. And so so many bantus and skinnies walking the streets like ants. I had a headache watching it.

The dark kid with protruding teeth with white t shirt touching the Indian singh 112 times was my favorite. View attachment 175754

@NotMyL stop oggling at the Hindhus muscles nayaa
Basra I have feeling you will fit right in, you strike me as loud and touchy lol

Trending