Somalis back home are killing themselves.

What a sad sad situation. Did this happen in the famine of 1992? I think If it did we would've heard about because of the gossippy nature of the Somali people.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What a sad sad situation. Did this happen in the famine of 1992? I think If it did we would've heard about because of the gossippy nature of the Somali people.
Really its sad to hear all that. Somalis should understand the current living should stop, and come togather to build our country Somalia.

Based

VIP
Somalis are the same everywhere. They will parade their stone age tuulos and qabiils whilst living in unthinkable poverty. Cursed people

I don’t know why certain segment of the Somali people are always rooting for Somaliland downfall. It’s also the same people that use bombings in Xamar, as political opportunism rather then mourning for the dead and supporting the fight against the terrorist.

This is disgusting and should be placed in Qashin. AUN to the dead and a lacnaad upon the FKD posters who take joy in other peoples misery.

You know that if you mock somaliland you are mocking the “Somali” in their name, and the ajanebis on Twitter will see that right?

GemState

36/21
VIP
This isn't new, people in baadiye in the 60s&70s used to kill themselves, I've heard a few stories.

Living in Somalia will drive you insane. AUN to the poor man

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
When is this gonna stop? Wallahi, I have had enough of somalis suffering, there must be away for us to help them.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I don’t know why certain segment of the Somali people are always rooting for Somaliland downfall. It’s also the same people that use bombings in Xamar, as political opportunism rather then mourning for the dead and supporting the fight against the terrorist.
Ong, I literally used to see amharas on twitter laughing at how stupid we r for fighting each other.

Laagite

الداروودي
Somalis are the same everywhere. They will parade their stone age tuulos and qabiils whilst living in unthinkable poverty. Cursed people.
Hater my tuulo had 4G internet connection. You reer magaals hate on the tuulo lifestyle where else can you get a koob fresh caano geel ah, and shitpost on social media at the same time.

Trending

Latest posts