Somalis attack Persians over Penny Loaf ๐Ÿž

HoodHawiye

polygamist
"There has been little serious crime and there have been no gang murders or dacoities. On the 4th of May [1931], however, a serious affray took place between Persians and Somalis at Muharraq. The subject-matter of the dispute was a difference of opinion between a Persian baker and a Somali customer regarding a penny loaf. Fortunately the Somalis were heavily outnumbered or several people would have been killed and as it was a dozen were injured." - Administration report of the Persian Gulf for the year 1931
LMFAO imagine some farax tearing up the streets of Muharraq back in the day for some rooti
So who was in the right tho? let me know your thoughts :kanyehmm:

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Lt32EnU.jpg

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
There are Somalis in Iran?
Don't know but it certainly not impossible. I think somali coins were found in the persian gulf and somali merchants use to frequent the area. There are lots of Afro-Iranians in southern iran and some of them has somali like huts. whats funny is that southern iran have an area called benadir from persian word bandar meaning port.

Last edited:
Somalis have always been buuq people always causing a fight .

The amount times I have been to a wedding and seen Somalis fighting is truly amazing whether it be north or south Somalis are always beefing with somebody .

No chill no calmness it's like every other Somali is bi polar .

@AbdiFreedom what's with our people and fighting and never being happy just forever beef .

We have that in common with other blacks we talk to much we fight to much and we treat eachother like shit .

Last edited:

The amount times I have been to a wedding and seen Somalis fighting is truly amazing whether it be north or south Somalis are always beefing with somebody .

@AbdiFreedom what's with our people and fighting and never being happy just forever beef .

We have that in common with other blacks we talk to much we fight to much and we treat eachother like shit .
Reer magaal is a unruly people

:hmm: :hmm:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member

PTSD, anxiety, depression, mental problems caused by intergenerational trauma, especially during childhood. Not all of course but I suspect the majority. I have seen it in relatives and friends I grew up with. The civil war worsened it for some and was passed down by their parents and their parents and so on. This has existed for centuries though. My uncle had a teenage friend who drunk himself to death in 1988 or 89' in Toronto. He confided in him that his step mom mistreated him in miygi. He wasn't allowed inside the home during the rain or allowed to eat. There's a reason why so many in the community are bitter. You can see it on this site. People preoccupied by other people's lives, the ajnabis they marry, whether they left the deen, demeaning other clans, judging, no positive emotions, etc. It also explains the low marriage rate compared to other groups, high divorce rate, high crime rate, iyaal suuq boys seeking validation from other iyaal suuq boys, absent parents, crazy behaviours in weddings, skin whitening usage, etc. I hope people wake up and break the cycle. In the meantime, I keep my distance from the community (or others like this) in the real world. I don't want them near my kids. I think it's the biggest crisis in the ethnic group. Without addressing it, Somalia will never prosper and the diaspora communities will always be in a state of disaster.

why do you assume the Somali guy was in the wrong?

We donโ€™t take well to disrespect, could have been the big nosed Persian who started it.

PTSD, anxiety, depression, mental problems caused by intergenerational trauma, especially during childhood. Not all of course but I suspect the majority. I have seen it in relatives and friends I grew up with. The civil war worsened it for some and was passed down by their parents and their parents and so on. This has existed for centuries though. My uncle had a teenage friend who drunk himself to death in 1988 or 89' in Toronto. He confided in him that his step mom mistreated him in miygi. He wasn't allowed inside the home during the rain or allowed to eat. There's a reason why so many in the community are bitter. You can see it on this site. People preoccupied by other people's lives, the ajnabis they marry, whether they left the deen, demeaning other clans, judging, no positive emotions, etc. It also explains the low marriage rate compared to other groups, high divorce rate, high crime rate, iyaal suuq boys seeking validation from other iyaal suuq boys, absent parents, crazy behaviours in weddings, skin whitening usage, etc. I hope people wake up and break the cycle. In the meantime, I keep my distance from the community (or others like this) in the real world. I don't want them near my kids. I think it's the biggest crisis in the ethnic group. Without addressing it, Somalia will never prosper and the diaspora communities will always be in a state of disaster.

Let me add on to it , I agree with you 100

The gossip , Jesus , Somali women talking shit about other Somali women's kids , the men even when they do work treating their kids and wife like SHIIIT .

I know of a dude whose father gave all the land back home to his daughter instead of his son and he only had 2 kids , so easily could of been divided , but chose to give it all to the daughter . The son went nuts and he found out the father paid for his daughter university and gave him nothing . ALL this stemmed from the father not liking the sons major which was agriculture . Cut him off the will and shit talked him for years to family members .

Toxicity in the Somali community is on another level . The HAASAD mentality , and yes other communities are fucked up but we are on Somali site we must address oUR fucked up ways .

Then the twitter Somalis dudes celebrating a Somali girls murder because she went to a club IN Winnipeg , ajeeb even ajanab were shocked about these Somali dweebs trolling to that level .

I see excitement in Somali people's eyes when they hear of bad news of other Somalis . Somalilanders enjoying the pain of Somalia's bombings and people making fun of what the Isaac went through , etc etc etc .

@AbdiFreedom here's the kicker Somalis think they are above other black people or Africans and we are just as fucked up as them . But we have a arrogance that only a mentally ill person possesses .

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Let me add on to it , I agree with you 100

The gossip , Jesus , Somali women talking shit about other Somali women's kids , the men even when they do work treating their kids and wife like SHIIIT .

I know of a dude whose father gave all the land back home to his daughter instead of his son and he only had 2 kids , so easily could of been divided , but chose to give it all to the daughter . The son went nuts and he found out the father paid for his daughter university and gave him nothing . ALL this stemmed from the father not liking the sons major which was agriculture . Cut him off the will and shit talked him for years to family members .

Toxicity in the Somali community is on another level . The HAASAD mentality , and yes other communities are fucked up but we are on Somali site we must address oUR fucked up ways .

Then the twitter Somalis dudes celebrating a Somali girls murder because she went to a club IN Winnipeg , ajeeb even ajanab were shocked about these Somali dweebs trolling to that level .

I see excitement in Somali people's eyes when they hear of bad news of other Somalis . Somalilanders enjoying the pain of Somalia's bombings and people making fun of what the Isaac went through , etc etc etc .

@AbdiFreedom here's the kicker Somalis think they are above other black people or Africans and we are just as fucked up as them . But we have a arrogance that only a mentally ill person possesses .

Totally correct. Be very lowkey in the community and keep it moving in general and it will serve you so well in life. Narcissistic personality disorder is another big one. It's really sad. I have like 100 stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you described is found in all communities. Thereโ€™s nothing unique about our issues.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
What you described is found in all communities. Thereโ€™s nothing unique about our issues.
this is cope brother. we need to address our problems in order to solve them, whether or not they are unique means nothing because at the end of the day they are still OUR problems..

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Yes, it exists at an individual level though, small enough that it doesn't cause problems for the wider group. The problem is 100x magnified for Somalis.

this is cope brother. we need to address our problems in order to solve them, whether or not they are unique means nothing because at the end of the day they are still OUR problems..
Iโ€™m female by the way.

I agree we should acknowledge and address our problems. But, I donโ€™t see solutions just the usual diatribes. This is not helpful.

Trending