Somalis as slaves in the Arab slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Archeological and historic findings already disproved that made up theory, as we predate Saba and have went on to rule it.

I recommend you read up on Adal and how it originated. It's origins are in shewa/Ifat and It was a tributary state for most of its short lived history.
You are funny. Zeilah was the center of Ifat and Adal. All started by Somali sultans. Stop claiming history filthy shit. I bet your mom will tell bed time stories of Ahmed Gurey slaying your people into pieces.

You are funny. Zeilah was the center of Ifat and Adal. All started by Somali sultans. Stop claiming history filthy shit. I bet your mom will tell bed time stories of Ahmed Gurey slaying your people into pieces.
Ifat and adal are both afar clan names, while they originated in central Ethiopia.

I know that we are your boogymen, the rulers, the supreme overlords etc...it's ok to be angry, but at least be accurate in "your" history.
You were my subject yesterday, and you will be my subject tomorrow.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Ifat and adal are both afar clan names, while they originated in central Ethiopia.

I know that we are your boogymen, the rulers, the supreme overlords etc...it's ok to be angry, but at least be accurate in "your" history.
Tell me why the Sultans of both Ifat and Adal also the founders came from Zeilah? Nice lie.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_bin_Ahmad_al-Kawneyn
Founder of Ifat, he was the sultan behind the first dynasty being Walashma. Adal later became multiethnic of Afar, Harari soldiers etc. But the founders and dynasties was ethnic Somalis. But they were very religious and arabized though.

She doesn't look Bantu. She's an Oromo lady so therefore she's Cushitic. Actually, I've seen some old pictures of Somali females that resemble her in the face. :icon e biggrin:
i agree. i wasn't sure, but she definitely has that oromo/afar look. i also know someone that resembles her lol

A
I'm reer Bantus are native to Somalia
Abahawas u aint native to Somalia. This f*ck is just butt hurt Wallahi. These are The bantus that i want deported. Xoolo yahow u have only lives in Somalia for 100 years, and u Wanna claim somali dhul. Naclad hakugu dhacdo abaha wase.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
call one of the active universities in Somalia. Speak to one of the history professors there.ask one of them niggas if Somalis were slaves. or ask a really old somali dude who knows his history

my dad gets annoyed when I ask him random questions but when I ask about somali he always willing to have a convo about it. especially how Somalia was back in the day and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.