Somalis are weird

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi they way they walk it's.so.weird especially the men. Most of the time Somali women tend to adapt faster than the men. The men even if born in Western world just stay weird in sense of their behaviour , look on life, how they walk and talk and have completely no regards for any living being around them. Wallahi always preaching about Islam but quick.to throw garbage on the ground or.pollute.things etc. Somalis are most self righteous individuals I've ever met. I mean many ethnic groups have bad qualities but Somalis have outdone themselves and they just hardly seem to change.

I do comment Somali women though they are better off than the men.

What is a filthy quality you just can't stand about our people.

Wallahi they way they walk it's.so.weird especially the men. Most of the time Somali women tend to adapt faster than the men. The men even if born in Western world just stay weird in sense of their behaviour , look on life, how they walk and talk and have completely no regards for any living being around them. Wallahi always preaching about Islam but quick.to throw garbage on the ground or.pollute.things etc. Somalis are most self righteous individuals I've ever met. I mean many ethnic groups have bad qualities but Somalis have outdone themselves and they just hardly seem to change.

Don't be so harsh. :damsel:

It's gravity working against them. U know what I mean. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Tukraq

VIP

why would you walk with regards to those around you? move get out the way, or get run over

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
W

What shithole do u live?:duck:

Some faraaxs need to improve their posture, some slouched ass backs. Their spine gets curved and makes their ass look bigger. lol.

Tall xalimos walk weird sometimes ngl. I noticed through the years.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Some faraaxs need to improve their posture, some slouched ass backs. Their spine gets curved and makes their ass look bigger. lol.

Tall xalimos walk weird sometimes ngl. I noticed through the years.
Exactly bro wallahi billahi we really need to help these people man they don't know any better and overal are adding more xaar to our image. Our media is also weak doesn't address such things.