No father in the picture.
Low income or welfare
Project housing
Criminality
Guns
Marijuana
They gather in big groups in public
Very very high libido
They both have gang bangs (running a train)
Both victims of police brutality
BLM
Have foreign names and forgotten their own names (Calvin, Ahmed)
Bootyclappers

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Waka-Flocka-Ok...gif

We can never be the same because. .... We are Muslims & theya are gaalo.
They've been slaved & we were shipping them off to continents.
Marijuana .. Very few somalis smoke it. Actually there's more Somali's who drink alcohol than weed smokers.
BLM doesn't have nothing to do with us.
Low income ? That's actually false it's just alot of Somalis are on welfare so they never disclose their actual income.
Regardless of our differences at hard times we tend to stick togother and help one another.
The only thing I agree with you is police brutality.
And the reason it happens is the police commity know we don't have a functioning community.
& the only thing standing infront of a functioning community is Qabil.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
They've been slaved & we were shipping them off to continents.
That's not something to be proud of.

Marijuana .. Very few somalis smoke it. Actually there's more Somali's who drink alcohol than weed smokers.
Maybe true for the older generation but not the younger ones who grew up in the west. Plus weed is better than alcohol, I'd rather have Somalis smoking kush than drinking. Weed doesn't make you violent. I've never heard of anyone getting high then beating his wife or crashing his car and killing a bunch of people. Alcohol kills more people in a year than weed does in 50.

BLM doesn't have nothing to do with us.
Until a cop kills an unarmed, innocent Somali. Then we'll all be screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER!". Face it, the truth is no matter how different we are from them, to a racist cop a Somali is still just a . It's an issue that effects us as well, so we should at least support their ideals.

Low income ? That's actually false it's just alot of Somalis are on welfare so they never disclose their actual income.
:ayaanswag:Being on welfare is literally the definition of low income. You can't be high income and still be on cayr without a job.

And the reason it happens is the police commity know we don't have a functioning community.
And that we're black africans. And also Muslims.

the only thing standing infront of a functioning community is Qabil.
I sort of agree here. It's not the only thing but one of the main things.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
BLM should remain an American group tbh

We don't have the same issues as them in other countries

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
That's not something to be proud of.

Maybe true for the older generation but not the younger ones who grew up in the west. Plus weed is better than alcohol, I'd rather have Somalis smoking kush than drinking. Weed doesn't make you violent. I've never heard of anyone getting high then beating his wife or crashing his car and killing a bunch of people. Alcohol kills more people in a year than weed does in 50.

Until a cop kills an unarmed, innocent Somali. Then we'll all be screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER!". Face it, the truth is no matter how different we are from them, to a racist cop a Somali is still just a . It's an issue that effects us as well, so we should at least support their ideals.

:ayaanswag:Being on welfare is literally the definition of low income. You can't be high income and still be on cayr without a job.

And that we're black africans. And also Muslims.

I sort of agree here. It's not the only thing but one of the main things.

BLM is an organizations that use data that is exaggerated, because they use small sample sizes. Also, even though Black-Americans commit more violent crimes according to the FBI stats, more whites are shot by police every year.

A person doesn't need to be unarmed to be justifiably shot. In the Michael Brown case, Michael was bigger in size to officer Wilson and there was evidence of him going for Wilson's gun. In that case it was justified as he was a threat. So, if a Somali did the same by going for the officer gun, that would be justified.

I agree, for some reason people on here think every Somali hides there "true" income from the government. According to the Census, Somalis have one, if not the lowest median income in the U.S at $22,000. Only about 34% work in transportation which are the taxi drivers they talk about and that includes truck drivers and people that work at warehouses. Most Somalis work at places where they pay taxes and their income is documented by the IRS.

A few key differences:

1. AAs are far more diverse than ans. That is why you can see a wide variety of AAs dominate in multiple fields and disciplines, while ans are practically identically mediocre.

2. AAs by and large have athletic prowess, something ans lack.

3. The an female is far more desirable than the an male. This combined with the fact the an female has no concept of ethnic preservation has major ramifications for the longevity of this group .With AAs, its the reverse wherein the AA male is far more desirable to other groups than AA women are. Furthermore, AA women have a strong sense of ethnic preservation.

This is why I believe AAs will be one of the dominant human groups to survive well into the space age, while ans will largely be bred out of existence in the upcoming generations and will be nothing but a footnote in history like other extinct groups, like the Aztec.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
A few key differences:

1. AAs are far more diverse than ans. That is why you can see a wide variety of AAs dominate in multiple fields and disciplines, while ans are practically identically mediocre.

3. The an female is far more desirable than the an male. This combined with the fact the an female has no concept of ethnic preservation has major ramifications for the longevity of this group .With AAs, its the reverse wherein the AA male is far more desirable to other groups than AA women are. Furthermore, AA women have a strong sense of ethnic preservation.

This is why I believe AAs will be one of the dominant human groups to survive well into the space age, while ans will largely be bred out of existence in the upcoming generations and will be nothing but a footnote in history like other extinct groups, like the Aztec.
:bell: another internet anthropologist :drakelaugh:

A few key differences:

Shitttt
:dead:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Fuckers need to get off AA dick on this site:susp:
What is it with none us somalis and there obsession with AA:childplease: you fuckers don't even live in the same country as them:childplease:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fuckers need to get off AA dick on this site:susp:
What is it with none us somalis and there obsession with AA:childplease: you fuckers don't even live in the same country as them:childplease:

's what I've been saying

As if every single discussion surrounding race or ethnicity needs to come back to AAs

:draketf:

No father in the picture.
Low income or welfare
Project housing
Criminality
Guns
Marijuana
They gather in big groups in public
Very very high libido
They both have gang bangs (running a train)
Both victims of police brutality
BLM
Have foreign names and forgotten their own names (Calvin, Ahmed)
Bootyclappers

That's small group of misguided youth that acted like that way, compared to Somalis who live in back home or in Ogaden/Kenya/Djibouti/ME/Scandinavia. So, we are OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts