Somalis are the butt of jokes to Egyptians

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Egypt lost like what 6 wars against tiny state of Isreal including humiliation 6 day war . I rather be a Somali then to be those surrender sand monkeys
The first war they were evenly matched and even the 2nd one but the Yom Kippur war there was no excuse to lose it, they attacked on the most holy Jewish day and still lost.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Apollo

Fair enough, if it was up to me I'd put these subhuman fellahin back into foreign rule. British, Albanians, Turks, Mamluks, Arabs, Romans, Greeks, Persians, Assyrians, Kushite, who ruled over them for over 2000 years.

"Until the 1952 revolution, Egypt was dominated by an elite made up of interrelated families of Turkish, Circassian and Albanian origin known to historians as the Turco-Circassian elite who owned most of the land, upon which the fellahen (Egyptian peasants) toiled upon as tenant farmers. The Turco-Circassian aristocracy made up less than 1% of the population, but owned 3/4 of all the farmland in Egypt"

:dead: :dead:
I’ve been Egypt some of them use to let me know they had Turkish blood in them like it was a badge of honour but I thought there wasn’t much difference between an Egyptian and a Turk in This mythical hierarchy

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
It’s true we are the butt of all jokes in the Arab world and rightfully so. It’s our job to fix up and change the narrative so we stop embarrassing our Arab brothers

It’s true we are the butt of all jokes in the Arab world and rightfully so. It’s our job to fix up and change the narrative so we stop embarrassing our Arab brothers
Arab "brothers"
We're Somali
And the Arabs (minus gulf) embrass the Muslim world.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Arabs make Islam look bad with all the terrorism and degeneracy :camby:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Egpytians are bad vibes they really dont rate us in Egypt and i remember one ugly egyptian guy say somalis lost the lottery when it comes to good looks Egypt ha burburto.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Egpytians are bad vibes they really dont rate us in Egypt and i remember one ugly egyptian guy say somalis lost the lottery when it comes to good looks Egypt ha burburto.
Egyptians have a reputation for being ugly and they wanna come lol the projection is real

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Egyptians have a reputation for being ugly and they wanna come lol the projection is real
i dont know how most look but theyre arrogant and not nice people at all i prefer moroccans and algerians theyre more humble and tend to have good connection with somalis in the west.

I mean out countries a joke that cant even stay together even though we are one of the most monoethnic countries in the world, makes sense everyone sees us as a joke

Trending