Somalis Are Terrible At Solutions

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I noticed in Somalis regardless where they live in diaspora or locally or even online, you will never find a single one who speaks about the 'solution' to the problems in our nation, you will lots give their opinions, No-one cares for your opinion because that is the problem in Somalia, all they have is opinions.

A solution is where u can demonstrate an Idea and prove this is how it will solve it and satisfy all stakeholders. I work in IT and when we have meetings, they ask for solutions to our 'tech problems' no-one is asking me for my opinion but to demonstrate how the issue can be 'solved' regardless if my opinion is 'rude, abrasive, insulting, qabilistic' and yes we get very loud because we must ensure the service is back in operation and not the our ministry can continue operating. I don't see this in Somalia, you don't have to report to service level agreements, you report to no auditors, performance reviews, there is absolutely no 'governance' whatsoever so everything is just 'opinions and sidad jeceshahay' and we remain in this shit hole existence because of that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is what I feel is missing in Somalia accountability and reporting to agreements, laws, regulations, performance reviews, we have to get them to know you are being PAID and therefore you must show us what value u did or else you get fired. U will see them never accounting themselves for the funds they recieve. I would be sacked in my job if I was given millions of dollars to deliver security outcomes for mogadishu and I haven't achieved it within a time-frame. Farmaajo has been sitting there for 4 years and spending the bulk of donor funds into security payments and civilian workers and no-one can still walk down the street, there is no financial reason farmajo should be in power but he still is. Thats why somalia is failed state, iskam tuuran wixi waxba uu kordhin way si haystan and then the whole nation collapses again

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dittore you somali!!

@General Asad seem to understand what I was saying, why didn't you? are u somali? kkkk what sort of answer is that? the point I was saying in two words for your non-academic head is how do u pay someone(business, govt, charities) and get nothing back and do this for 10 years? it's called financial losses.

Trending

Latest posts