Somalis Are Susceptible to Myths

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's sad but even 'atheists' know how real 'tribe' is and never abadon it, while somalis tell us it's bad and shit kkkkk they are like back to front people wallahi. It's because science has confirmed that tribe is real and that's how humans lived in family units since the time of aborigines. No-one disputes that this is 'natural and not made up' but you will see a Somali say 'tribe is made up' meeshi 'scienceka' isku racan wuu diida halka hadad uu sheegto wax myth ah sida 'somalia' he actually thinks your his 'brother'. You can really fool Somalis and 'create man made myths' and they will genuinely believe it to be true and thru this you can 'inject your agenda'.

That is why I want to bring the scientific revolution so we can stop this from happening or else Arabs are going to dump all their 'curriculum' and 'arabic language' into our land so they can isolate us from the real 'knowledge' in the world 'western universities' which even arabs attend and so do all the world like chinese and indian while the maskin Somali believes in the 'myth' loo aqriyay kkkk of 'arabic education' he make 'black market economy' from them while he learns 'real knowledge from west' and does 'deals' to 'increase his state knowledge and arms'.

That's when I can't face my peers in the western world when they know my people cannot even distinguish what is in their interest and when they are being played by other 'primitive people' today. Arabic science is over, the only thing left is the arabic langauge' there is no scientists or knowledge there or anything Somalis can benefit from so we need to keep ties 'weak' and related to 'livestock' and 'economic trade' but completely cut our ties everywhere else in society.