Somalis are some of the most cringyest people on TikTok

They’re obsessed with TikTok and seeking validation from others. I made the mistake of liking one Somali video and suddenly my algorithm has changed to hundreds of videos of Somalis. They’re always arguing or beefing with others and then play innocent. Lately I’m seeing school kids encouraging gaalo people to do the dhaanto dance.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love tik tok-- but things have lately have become crazy. The other day i saw an ashy looking farah, who looked constipated- because that is the facial look of Habar Jeclos- he was wearing a white doctor coat- and behind him there was a humongous photo of a male testicle. He was discussing how unfinished masturbation can create lumps on the testicles. I almost reported the video, but then i decided not to - in the name of Somaliiniimo

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have never downloaded Tiktok or Snapchat or Instagram. I am too old for those platforms. But I know quite a few my age who use them and I just look at them shocked when they start using it. Some people never mature.

I advise the iyaals here to delete these garbage apps. You're wasting your time and killing your brain cells. You're not missing anything but meaningful social face to face relationships.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have never downloaded Tiktok or Snapchat or Instagram. I am too old for those platforms. But I know quite a few my age who use them and I just look at them shocked when they start using it. Some people never mature.

I advise the iyaals here to delete these garbage apps. You're wasting your time and killing your brain cells. You're not missing anything but meaningful social face to face relationships.

Abdi

U r not even that old. What the hell is wrong with u. U r missing on a lot of things. The problem with u is u do alot of 'professional' things- u have no time for fun. Is your soul ok?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Abdi

U r not even that old. What the hell is wrong with u. U r missing on a lot of things. The problem with u is u do alot of 'professional' things- u have no time for fun. Is your soul ok?

The iyaals hide their weed when I walk past them like I'm going to tell their hooyo even though deep down I want some. That's officially OG status, my lady.

People who use those apps are empty and have no social life. Those apps aren't mean to be fun. Go swimming if you wanna have fun.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The iyaals hide their weed when I walk past them like I'm going to tell their hooyo even though deep down I want some. That's officially OG status, my lady.

People who use those apps are empty and have no social life. Those apps aren't mean to be fun. Go swimming if you wanna have fun.

U have a Dorian Gray aura

You can do that on YouTube 😁
Yeah I can but I prefer TikTok because videos are shorter and get straight to the point. Anyways, you didn’t understand my post I said Somalis are cringe I didn’t say I have an issue on TikTok so learn how to read next time.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Tiktok is literally just all memes.
(Twerks, Jokes, Trolls, Commentary,
And everything else internet.)

It's literally just an out there app.
I couldn't get into it [it's all trendy bs]

Trending