Somalis are one of Africa's most successful people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.roguechiefs.com/2012/som...-africas-small-kings-and-queens/#.WbHKRUEpDYU
Some goods news! But please don't read the comments! Some quotes from the article:
That is why, for Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Kenya, the rise of a Greater Somalia is an existential threat.
The thing about the Somali is that they tend to confine themselves to business. In Kenya today, the Somali have taken over the real estate market. They are also snapping up restaurants. In Uganda, they are doing the same. They also own some of the best malls

Last edited:
I am not. Let's just be realistic.
We do pretty well with selling milk, and sugar and other commodities in africa. Have you ever seen a larger business owned by somalis anywhere?
The articles talks about Somalis owning real estate like malls. I know a Somali that graduated college and he opened up shops wallahi.

I am not. Let's just be realistic.
We do pretty well with selling milk, and sugar and other commodities in africa. Have you ever seen a larger business owned by somalis anywhere?
Hass company one of the biggest Somali owned company in east and central africa,

Somalis in Zambia run a third of the countries economy.
:eek:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They are not successful people.
Opening shops everywhere doens't make you successful.

And the Bantu dragons can't even accomplish that much, face it we are Africa's superior people, thats why they collectively try to
keeps us down out of jealousy.:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending