Somalis are hairy people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Most human genetic populations tend to have relatively little body hair. The exceptions are the ‘hairy belt’ which sweeps across Europe and the Mediterranean region down into northern India.

I have a decent amount of hair. Arms, legs, chest/belly and my facial hair is starting to fill out. But not excessive.

I'm also quite hairy compared to alot of Somali guys, probably because i'm quarter yemeni. :manny: already had visible facial hair (neck beard) at 15/16 :damedamn:
A somali guy thats not a naked mole rat but isnt an overly hairy arab either and has some facial hair? Yaab you keep getting better and better :lolbron:

Ill overlook your yemeni part.

Nobody is more hairy than Arabs and Italians, and Pakistanis.

I’ve also noticed people back in Somalia are not hairy at all, very smooth people, even adults.

We’re more hairy living in the West

So I think it’s nutrition.

We do have beards but not much body hair.
We are hairless like like east asians.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nobody is more hairy than Arabs and Italians, and Pakistanis.

I’ve also noticed people back in Somalia are not hairy at all, very smooth people, even adults.

We’re more hairy living in the West

So I think it’s nutrition.

We do have beards but not much body hair.

I think the more percentage of bantu DNA u have, the more smooth u will be. ie If you have sharp Caucasians traits, like aquiline thin noses, soft hair, etc etc u will likely be more hairy.

For example the warsangeli tribe typically have sri lanka slash Indian hair, they tend to be hairy.

The majeertens as well because their link to arab DNA is concentrate.

Hawiya tend to be naturally smooth due to their high concentrate of Bantu DNA

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm also quite hairy compared to alot of Somali guys, probably because i'm quarter yemeni. :manny: already had visible facial hair (neck beard) at 15/16 :damedamn:
I finally met a hairy brother :friendhug:
I’m not longer hairy. I did ipl treatment to remove hairs from moustache and below.

I think the more percentage of bantu DNA u have, the more smooth u will be. ie If you have sharp Caucasians traits, like aquiline thin noses, soft hair, etc etc u will likely be more hairy.

For example the warsangeli tribe typically have sri lanka slash Indian hair, they tend to be hairy.

The majeertens as well because their link to arab DNA is concentrate.

Hawiya tend to be naturally smooth due to their high concentrate of Bantu DNA
im mj and i barely have any hair on my body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending