Somalis are facing backlash for mocking George Floyd.

lissen we got mentally sick people Kafirs, s , khaniis , liberals w.e they are but why tf cant they just leave the community they despise in peace? is it bc they cant uphold their internet views inrl?
lissen we got mentally sick people Kafirs, s , khaniis , liberals w.e they are but why tf cant they just leave the community they despise in peace? is it bc they cant uphold their internet views inrl?
The that’s one of the main reasons, you have to also consider that most of these people cling to their idolised view on how somali/SL should be secular or multicultural. All of their trolling will never amount to anything in the end

I just saw her profile and I honestly think it’s due to her coping bc she’s a closeted ex muslim so she’s taking that out on her people in general. They start to hate their religion at first then their culture bc of the connection to islam. I see a lot of Iranian ex Muslims trying to cause division in Iran, this better not try that shit in somaliland bc I would rather there be a United Somalis than people like her causing conflict
You two mentally retarded doqons really are going to write entire paragraphs because of my qabiil? @ogadeniaa please do me favour and translate what "chronically online" means you idiotic moron because that's what you truly are.
341f72d3a96ce91228de36c17c47a4e8.jpg

@Dawaco I'm literally so tired of some of faraxs like these two idiots brining clan In to every argument.

You two mentally retarded doqons really are going to write entire paragraphs because of my qabiil? @ogadeniaa please do me favour and translate what "chronically online" means you idiotic moron because that's what you truly are.
View attachment 252176
@Dawaco I'm literally so tired of some of faraxs like these two idiots brining clan In to every argument.
I’m isaaq myself babes and I’m confused to why am ex-muslim like you even care about people mentioning your qabil? Like we don’t claim you anyways since your gaal

I’m isaaq myself babes and I’m confused to why am ex-muslim like you even care about people mentioning your qabil? Like we don’t claim you anyways since your gaal
100%. Anything i associate with this girl is my bad she a kafir and has no relevance in Somali qabiils or fkd. Saddest part is even when she leaves the deen n culture she wanna cling onto us like a rat get the memo and divest peacefully Malab your likes will get your throat cut off if u hold this view publicly no wonder u find Somalispot to vent out. Your a shame for ur family.

But like who tf are you to tell me I'm not a somali or isaaq? you literally have no power or say in it. I'm born somali and I'm incredibly proud of my hertiage, just because I changed religion does not mean I can change my biological lineage you moron. You probaly live in a "gaal" country while claiming to hate gaals, unlike you i'm not obsessed with qabiil so you can take "isaaq" superiority bs.

My ajnabi friends showed me this video, I had no words.

The people in that video should be ashamed of themselves
But like who tf are you to tell me I'm not a somali or isaaq? you literally have no power or say in it. I'm born somali and I'm incredibly proud of my hertiage, just because I changed religion does not mean I can change my biological lineage you moron. You probaly live in a "gaal" country while claiming to hate gaals, unlike you i'm not obsessed with qabiil so you can take "isaaq" superiority bs.
Lmao i don’t think twice about gaals🤣 if anything I think that title goes to you since you love Cadaan men like most divested girls. You’re so unoriginal you had to use AA women’s “divested” subculture, I can’t take you seriously at all. Btw if I was obsessed with qabils then I would’ve taken that isaaq slander to offence too, but since not i think it’s wise for you to sit this one out now, since you’ve added nothing of substance to this conversation other than noise x

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lmao i don’t think twice about gaals🤣 if anything I think that title goes to you since you love Cadaan men like most divested girls. You’re so unoriginal you had to use AA women’s “divested” subculture, I can’t take you seriously at all. Btw if I was obsessed with qabils then I would’ve taken that isaaq slander to offence too, but since not i think it’s wise for you to sit this one out now, since you’ve added nothing of substance to this conversation other than noise x

Why am I tagged in this…

:draketf:

I think you're mentally ill, so I'm just going end this conversation.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
The edgynes and lack of situational awareness is quite intrinsic to Somali teenagers. They love a good and cheap jab at the expense of others.

Ten years ago, I could see myself chanting along, and now that thought Is legitimately disturbing.

Based

VIP
The edgynes and lack of situational awareness is quite intrinsic to Somali teenagers. They love a good and cheap jab at the expense of others.

Ten years ago, I could see myself chanting along, and now that thought Is legitimately disturbing.
Alot of Somali kids like to be class clowns and cause rabsho because they don’t receive attention at home.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
this is why its important to be a good person all the time, look how fast a mistake travels and how much conflict it causes. let us learn from this and always be a positive influence :)

Trending

Latest posts