Somalis are facing backlash for mocking George Floyd.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wallahi when I heard those idiots chanting “i cant breathe”, I knew it was only a matter of time before AAs see it.

Why is it always the most blackest looking somalis starting unnecessary beef with madows?? And they're men too which is weird because in America they will be at highly risk of police brutality, someone need to to a study on these saqajaans before they ruin our communities image. I'm 100% sure most of these doqons never had an aabo to beat sense in to their minds.
e24fa65d831fd7795a6aa3ae5a9fb206.gif

That app is filled with so much Islamophobia, hate for Somalis and even self hating Somalis just embarrassing us. I was hoping that app would crash with Elon but that south African doesn’t know when to let things go

Why is it always the most blackest looking somalis starting unnecessary beef with madows?? And they're men too which is weird because in America they will be at highly risk of police brutality, someone need to to a study on these saqajaans before they ruin our communities image. I'm 100% sure most of these doqons never had an aabo to beat sense in to their minds.
View attachment 252155
Dusty girl ofc you commented on this thread but was nowhere to be found on the Somali tiktok influencers pic bein used by troll and insulted by madows on reddit n twitter🤣🤣 BLM Xalimos fifth column off our community ready to come on their high horses for others but shy away when their own are being insulted.

Joined the space just two refuge abdis bootyclappin for the FBA yaab🤣 Now a yemeni/palestinian gypsie girl named Marcy is tryna talk ab Somalis n defend FBA talkin ab Somalis bein racist n not the most on deen🤣 Wallahi ajnabis are actually obsessed with us n worst part there’s always bootyclappers.

Now a lander has came on apologizing on behalf off Somalis and turned it into an anti Ilhan umar🤣 this is comical how can i as a ogaden be represented by a bunch off langaabs? all i see is avatars with pl n sl flag licking their bums no wonder history always repeat itself🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Dusty girl ofc you commented on this thread but was nowhere to be found on the Somali tiktok influencers pic bein used by troll and insulted by madows on reddit n twitter🤣🤣 BLM Xalimos fifth column off our community ready to come on their high horses for others but shy away when their own are being insulted.

Joined the space just two refuge abdis bootyclappin for the FBA yaab🤣 Now a yemeni/palestinian gypsie girl is tryna talk ab Somalis n defend FBA talkin ab Somalis bein racist n not the most on deen🤣 Wallahi ajnabis are actually obsessed with us n worst part there’s always bootyclappers.
So it was a catfish? Poor guy now he’s catching strays, also i don’t think the girl is a blm xalimo. I think it’s hard for us now to distinguish which trolls are larking as a Somali now since it’s so easy for them to use our terms. All those years of the same discourse no wonder it’s a walk in a park for these Anjabis to mimick us.

So it was a catfish? Poor guy now he’s catching strays, also i don’t think the girl is a blm xalimo. I think it’s hard for us now to distinguish which trolls are larking as a Somali now since it’s so easy for them to use our terms. All those years of the same discourse no wonder it’s a walk in a park for these Anjabis to mimick us.
Ye, na she 100% she literally a gaal n isaaq, people who only wake up to bash Somalis but when its ajnabis who are getting onto Somalis they shy away n dont comment. IDC if ajnabis are larping as Somalis we can handle it inwards but when ajnabis get onto Somalis they MIA.

This panel is just getting worse🤣 now a Somali larping as AA talkin ab Somalis being racist and never see themself as black then i went thru their page and see mention off Farmajo tweets from 2022🤣🤣 wallahi i grew up arnd OG who were proud but we got alot langaabs representing the Somali name in the diaspora dragging it down cuqdad ridden langaabs.

Last edited:

Joined the space just two refuge abdis bootyclappin for the FBA yaab🤣 Now a yemeni/palestinian gypsie girl named Marcy is tryna talk ab Somalis n defend FBA talkin ab Somalis bein racist n not the most on deen🤣 Wallahi ajnabis are actually obsessed with us n worst part there’s always bootyclappers.

Now a lander has came on apologizing on behalf off Somalis and turned it into an anti Ilhan umar🤣 this is comical how can i as a ogaden be represented by a bunch off langaabs? all i see is avatars with pl n sl flag licking their bums no wonder history always repeat itself🤣🤣🤣
Do you speak English? I know you're Scandinavian but dear fucking lord you sound retarded, stop with the frequent use of dumb emoij you're not 13.

I haven't event yet seen that post? Nigga do you want me to comment on every post, also others in this thread are criticising these doqons too, so stop constantly replying to me and go suck some Swedish dick you self-hating khaniis.

Ye, na she 100% she literally a gaal n isaaq, people who only wake up to bash Somalis but when its ajnabis who are getting onto Somalis they shy away n dont comment. IDC if ajnabis are larping as Somalis we can handle it inwards but when ajnabis get onto Somalis they MIA.

This panel is just getting worse🤣 now a Somali larping as AA talkin ab Somalis being racist and never see themself as black then i went thru their page and see mention off Farmajo tweets from 2022🤣🤣 wallahi i grew up arnd OG who were proud but we got alot langaabs representing the Somali name in the diaspora dragging it down cuqdad ridden langaabs.
I just saw her profile and I honestly think it’s due to her coping bc she’s a closeted ex muslim so she’s taking that out on her people in general. They start to hate their religion at first then their culture bc of the connection to islam. I see a lot of Iranian ex Muslims trying to cause division in Iran, this better not try that shit in somaliland bc I would rather there be a United Somalis than people like her causing conflict

Do you speak English? I know you're Scandinavian but dear fucking lord you sound retarded, stop with the frequent use of dumb emoij you're not 13.

I haven't event yet seen that post? Nigga do you want me to comment on every post, also others in this thread are criticising these doqons too, so stop constantly replying to me and go suck some Swedish dick you self-hating khaniis.
A chronical online gaal lying ab not seein a more active thread but somehow found this one. Its ok i dont except a isaaq kafir whose gettin pumped by a habesha to defend Somalis however exit the community n take ur negativity somewhere else or just represent Landers n dw ab the ”somali” name. No wonder my ancestors nicknamd your cucked fathers people gaalrac uff aleyk🤮

I just saw her profile and I honestly think it’s due to her coping bc she’s a closeted ex muslim so she’s taking that out on her people in general. They start to hate their religion at first then their culture bc of the connection to islam. I see a lot of Iranian ex Muslims trying to cause division in Iran, this better not try that shit in somaliland bc I would rather there be a United Somalis than people like her causing conflict
lissen we got mentally sick people Kafirs, th@ts , khaniis , liberals w.e they are but why tf cant they just leave the community they despise in peace? is it bc they cant uphold their internet views inrl? is it bc they dont get accepted by any community and cling onto us?

Last edited: