Somalis are colonizing kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaans probably saw my post and said let's ruin their reputation with a terrorist attack
When i s the next election? because kenyatta is the type to stage this to take attention away from the fact that most kenyans hate his guts for selling himself to the chinese.

:gucciwhat:

@Yaquub

It is much easier if the Somalis in Kismayo approve in a referendum to join Kenya, then it will be easier to build a wall outside Kismayo. I heard from @Ferrari if he doesn't say, I can't remember because 'circa Ayaan maraaye'.
We will take Nairobi and form our own country connecting jigjiga and everything south of it all the way to garrisa and kismaayo, gedo and bakool.

Ogadenia 3.0 is coming soon. :trumpsmirk:

The proof is everywhere
inshallah kenya will be majority somali by the year 2050 and it will become synonymous with somali, when the world thinks kenya they will think somali :dabcasar:
somali president for kenya
somali regime for kenya
and the pan-somali national anthem :siilaanyosmile:
it will be like djbouti, just another somali nation

inshallah kenya will be majority somali by the year 2050 and it will become synonymous with somali, when the world thinks kenya they will think somali :dabcasar:
somali president for kenya
somali regime for kenya
and the pan-somali national anthem :siilaanyosmile:
it will be like djbouti, just another somali nation
Lets just focus on fixing our country first! and the africans (mainly bantu) are already cautious of ppl coming to change their demographics. Look at how they treat somali threat in south africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.