Somalis are black; Arabs are white. The americanization of race.

After pushing Somalis to identify as black, they are now trying to make Arabs identify as white:russ:
Next thing they will do is force dark Indians/Sri Lankans to identify as black. I have already seen some madows on twitter say they are black.
All they see is skin color.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

After pushing Somalis to identify as black, they are now trying to make Arabs identify as white:russ:
Next thing they will do is force dark Indians/Sri Lankans to identify as black. I have already seen some madows on twitter say they are black.
All they see is skin color.
She's just stupid people of those regions are MENA.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
wallahi I think its because they're mad they cant trace their ancestry back to their homelands and so they want everyone to be the same as them

I mean white is just a word. We pick and choose who is considered white or black.
A couple of centuries ago, Irish and Italiens werent considered white.
Its not Scientific at all.
But in a sense she is right, arabs are caucasian

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I mean white is just a word. We pick and choose who is considered white or black.
A couple of centuries ago, Irish and Italiens werent considered white.
Its not Scientific at all.
But in a sense she is right, arabs are caucasian
Arabs are not Caucasian lmao

Idk why everyone is trying to throw people into white and black.

We come from specific countries, why should we have to identify as broad colors

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Arabs are not white lol ask any ethnic Nordic what they think. Same with Turks most Europeans don’t consider them whites. Being white in Europe is different to America.

Arabs are not Caucasian lmao

Caucasian outside the American socio context didn't always mean white European.

It's physical anthropological racial classification which includes Nordics, Mediterraneans, Semites (which Arabs are apart), North Africans, Iranians, Indians, and yes the Cushites (Somalis included).

Arabs are definitely Caucasian.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Caucasian outside the American socio context didn't always mean white European.

It's physical anthropological racial classification which includes Nordics, Mediterraneans, Semites (which Arabs are apart), North Africans, Iranians, Indians, and yes the Cushites (Somalis included).

Arabs are definitely Caucasian.
So you’re trying to tell me that brown Arabs from the desert and Indians from the jungle are white, and even us black Somalis are Caucasian :pachah1:Quit playing with me boy

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
(Black) Africans don’t consider themselves black they wouldn’t even tell u that unless you asked them, they identify with there tribe and land, only in Europe and America do u get forced on to these cadaan labels.

Trending

Latest posts