Somalis are beginning to infiltrate my neighborhood

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So Somali crackheads are showing up in my neighborhood. Time to move. I was walking with my best friend, walking a lovely day in the neighborhood getting some diary queen ice cream. There was this mid to late 20s curly haired skinny somali boy. I think he was high on crack. He was beating his head, shouting. My friend mama nosey decided to go to him. I said NO! Lets call 911, which i did. loool Anyway my nosey mamo best friend went upto him, hugged him, wanted to take him to my home. I said over my dead body nayaaaa. The boy was high as fk! looool

He kept on running away from my friend and coming next to me. I guess he could see my Angel glow. looooool

Then the most amazing thing happened which cracked me until i fell down.

My mamoo friend asked him what is your qabil?

Boy HIGH on crack but said --- I am dhulbahante reer Naaleeya! Walaaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi i am not lying or kidding. Its sooo bizarre. loool

My mamo friend is soo freaking nossy! looooooooooooooool

And then when i didn't expect it-- The boy asked my friend -- ARE YOU HAWIIYA?

Suddenly all my anxiety went out in the air and i started cracking up like hell loool

My Hawiya best friend was traumatized. This made her back off from him. She kept on saying how did he know i was Hawiya?

And i spooked her more. He is high huuno--- he has an Angel protecting him from you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Police came and got him to a safe place :)

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Screenshot_20211015-131937_Instagram.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
So Somali crackheads are showing up in my neighborhood. Time to move. I was walking with my best friend, walking a lovely day in the neighborhood getting some diary queen ice cream. There was this mid to late 20s curly haired skinny somali boy. I think he was high on crack. He was beating his head, shouting. My friend mama nosey decided to go to him. I said NO! Lets call 911, which i did. loool Anyway my nosey mamo best friend went upto him, hugged him, wanted to take him to my home. I said over my dead body nayaaaa. The boy was high as fk! looool

He kept on running away from my friend and coming next to me. I guess he could see my Angel glow. looooool

Then the most amazing thing happened which cracked me until i fell down.

My mamoo friend asked him what is your qabil?

Boy HIGH on crack but said --- I am dhulbahante reer Naaleeya! Walaaahoi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi i am not lying or kidding. Its sooo bizarre. loool

My mamo friend is soo freaking nossy! looooooooooooooool

And then when i didn't expect it-- The boy asked my friend -- ARE YOU HAWIIYA?

Suddenly all my anxiety went out in the air and i started cracking up like hell loool

My Hawiya best friend was traumatized. This made her back off from him. She kept on saying how did he know i was Hawiya?

And i spooked her more. He is high huuno--- he has an Angel protecting him from you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Police came and got him to a safe place :)
Which city do you live in?

Trending

Latest posts