Somalis are bare confusion walahi

You'll see a girl with the Moroccan and somali flag on her bio and the pfp looks like this
5TVBDzkK.jpg
why lie? Kkkkk

I bet as soon as someone doesn't guess where their from, I get they get so gassed kkkkkkk.

If that counts I'll be claiming Egyptian and shiet kkkkkkkk

I see it all the time, It’s mostly Yemeni and Moroccan flags but i recent saw a pitch black/ midnight colored xalimo claim to be Swedish on IG:cryinglaughsmiley:
They wanna be mixed so bad.

I see it all the time, It’s mostly Yemeni and Moroccan flags but i recent saw a pitch black/ midnight colored xalimo claim to be Swedish on IG:cryinglaughsmiley:
They wanna be mixed so bad.
I see a lot sudanese too kkkk, but swedish is on another level of self hating kkkkkk, walahi she saw the somali girl from '13 reasons why' and was like, " yh I look like her" kkkkk

@HanadR6 & @Glizzo da Goat

Some people put the flag of their host countries in their bio to showcase where they live. That's probably why you see Somalis who for example lives in Sweden have a Somalia/Sweden flag on their bio or a Moroccan/Somali flag if they live in Morroco

I agree and it's embarrassing. They have multiple flags on their bios like Eritrea, Tanzania etc while you don't see other ethnicities do that.

there’s no Somalis in Morroco or Algeria

That is a stupid statement. are you claiming that there is NO SOMALI WHAT SO EVER in Morroco and Algeria?? Based on what evidence are you concluding to that statement? There is a mosque in Morroco built by Somalis in 1920 called "the Somali mosque", kind of weird to assume that there are none there now when we now that they were there then!

That is a stupid statement. are you claiming that there is NO SOMALI WHAT SO EVER in Morroco and Algeria?? Based on what evidence are you concluding to that statement? There is a mosque in Morroco built by Somalis in 1920 called "the Somali mosque", kind of weird to assume that there are none there now when we now that they were there then!
woah chill out lmaoo, ofc there has to be but if i’m going to be honest it’s probably no more than 1 or 2k at the very most

Trending

Latest posts