Somali's are ancient Cushitic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawdian

Hawdian
There is this somali Madow propaganda saying Madow use to live in east Africa until Arabic expansion which created a mixed idenity crisis of east Africa and problems to the so called natives? When in reality Bantu never existed in central Africa, let alone east Africa until Bantu expansion proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion They stolen native inhabbitants from Khoisan, Pygemies, Nilotic and southern Cushites who use to inhabbit western kenya and tanzania until Bantu migration and overbreeded the natives and assimulated the minority and later taken more lands of the natives and now they are trying to take somalia which is another hit-list of Bantu expansion.

Here is a video claiming our land, history and us the mixed invaders. :birdman:

What irrates me is they claim our idenity and land when they came from camaroon 3 thousand years ago through bantu expansion, while somali's had 6 thousand year old civilization in the horn. These Self hating bastarads! Why dont they feel proud of who they are, why they claim us? They have their own language mushingili, they have their own bantu countries which is 60% of the continent, they have their own Culture. These people are not to be confused for african americans, they have even retained their tribal names. They never even learned the somali language until 1970 siad barres regime since they were kept away and segregated in tiny section of land.

How dare they claim the land of our ancient Great cushitic ancestors? These people are from southeast Africa and expanded there from west africa yet they wanna think they are indegenous to any land in east africa let alone Somalia? They were brought as slaves to work on somali owned plantations in the 20th century and late 19th didn't even exist on our land prior to that.

What ties them to our land? culture history, ancient Skeleton remains, dna, language or Archeology? No! Nothing does.

Amazing how there other ethnic groups in somalia such as arabs, persians, swahilis and indians yet you will never see them lay any claim to be somali or our land. They are proud of who they are. They are minority and just immigrants in Somalia just like Asians and Africans in europe and it's also amazing how African Americans know they were shipped in to America by European settlers just like how somali's collected bantu's and sold them to Arabs.

Bantu has no right to claim our culture, history, land, language or be involved in politics and should accept they were here through slavery and have nothing to do with Somalia or their land.

Make me president of Somalia and i will launch A full scale bantu deportation in tanzania! :camby:

sxb the bantus are as much of a threat as AAs are to whites in America. Let them go on with their false narratives. They won't be able to achieve anything in somalia. I'd like for them to be included into the power structure of the country but I don't see that happening either.

Why do you care about Somalia? Aren't you Somaliland? One minute you want Somalia the next minute you don't. If you cared this much about Somalia (as displayed in the post) you would not chose ictifaar over it no matter what. You see, you are part of the problem.

Hawdian

Hawdian
We are semitic. DNA tests have been taken
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393.s017&type=supplementary
We are semitic NOT arab we are like Amhara just a purer version.

Wrong sxb, somali's speak Cushitic therefore they are cushitic and cushitic are considered one of the oldest people. Quit your propaganda.

Why do you care about Somalia? Aren't you Somaliland? One minute you want Somalia the next minute you don't. If you cared this much about Somalia (as displayed in the post) you would not chose ictifaar over it. You see, you are part of the problem.

I'm sorry but as a somalilander i have sympathy for southern Somalia who suffering from the invaders and i see them as somali's so i have the right to express my feelings for my people you piece of shit.

Wrong sxb, somali's speak Cushitic therefore they are cushitic and cushitic are considered one of the oldest people. Quit your propaganda.

I'm sorry but as a somalilander i have sympathy for southern Somalia who suffering from the invaders and i see them as somali's so i have the right to express my feelings for my people you piece of shit.
I don't care about your feelings, I just don't like this flip-flop thing. You are indirectly contributing to the mess already. I suggest come back when you are ready. These things are happening for a reason.

Hawdian

Hawdian
No we are not. There is nothing to suggest that we are Semitic. Plus, being a Cushite doesn't mean you are an Arab. I don't know where you got that from sxb.
I don't care what you think of me, so f*ck your feelings. :camby:

how does this prove we're Semitic ? amhara are semetic since they speak a Semitic languages.

I'm sorry to say this but somali's are niether Bantu or Arab but much older people than Bantu and Arabs are descedent of Cushite's. :damedamn:

Here is evidence showing how old Cushitic and somali people are. :comeon:

Get some educatiln will ya: https://adensom.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/who-are-the-somalis-the-truth/

Hawdian

Hawdian
I said we were mixed with semitic and cushitic fucking asshat

Somali's are related to Oromo, Afar, Saho, Beja and other Cushitic cousins who are spreaded out east Africa. :denzelnigga:

So how are we mixed or semitic when we are considered one of the oldest people. :draketf:

Do you realize life started in east Africa and science has proven that Caucasians are descedent of Cushites since we have similar features. :cosbyhmm:

So please cut that bullshit! :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending