Somalis are a mix Greek Macedonian and Galla !!!!!

Garaad diinle

 
@Garaad diinle What its the wars won by Somalis or Somalia
That is a broad question and i can't think of an immediate answer to be honest. For starters the primary adversary somalis had to deal with prior to the colonial era would've been the amharic solomnic dynasty the oromos and the afars. Somalis initiated a number of wars during ifat, adal and futuh al habasha. By the way futuh al-habasha lasted from around 1530 until 1565 that is one third of a century.

That is a broad question and i can't think of an immediate answer to be honest. For starters the primary adversary somalis had to deal with prior to the colonial era would've been the amharic solomnic dynasty the oromos and the afars. Somalis initiated a number of wars during ifat, adal and futuh al habasha. By the way futuh al-habasha lasted from around 1530 until 1565 that is one third of a century.
On the mention of Fatouh Al-Habash, did Mogadishu and the southern sultanates win the battles against Ethiopia?

Ethiopians were victorious against us in the Ifat_Ethiopian wars, and they were victorious in the Ogadina war. Don't we have a war that we won against them? 😣

Garaad diinle

 
On the mention of Fatouh Al-Habash, did Mogadishu and the southern sultanates win the battles against Ethiopia?
It's been said that southern somalia participated in wars alongside their allies adal against the habashis but it's not well documented. According to one amharic claim they fought a combined army of adal and mogadishu meaning southern somalis and they defeated them but it could very well be a simple propaganda.

Garaad diinle

 
Ethiopians were victorious against us in the Ifat_Ethiopian wars, and they were victorious in the Ogadina war. Don't we have a war that we won against them? 😣
I see your point but keep in mind that somalis defeated the habashis during futuh al-habasha and if it weren't for the oromos we would've probably conquered them fully. In the ogaden wars they got help from russia and cuba, there isn't many examples of habashis being able to defeat somalis without the help of europeans even during the futuh they got help from the portuguese.

Trending

Latest posts