Somalis are 3rd most discussed ethnicity on Stormfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...s-and-somalis-are-stormfront’s-most-discussed

sf1_1.png

Somali refugees are also some of the worst victims of the xenophobic, far-right media machine. Breitbart News, for instance, has run at least 87 headlines related to Somali refugees — many focusing on Minnesota, North Dakota, Vermont, and Maine.

:damedamn:

Don't worry most people in the far right are total losers. They have no accomplishments of their own so they try to pass off the accomplishments of their race as their own.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Oh shit. We're a bigger minority than I thought if those retards are this obsessed with us. Number 3 after Latino and American Blacks? We made it :wow:

Our 50K population will explode to 1 million in just 2 generations and I will die of satisfaction seeing these white cunts lose their shit

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh shit. We're a bigger minority than I thought if those retards are this obsessed with us. Number 3 after Latino and American Blacks? We made it :wow:

Our 50K population will explode to 1 million in just 2 generations and I will die of satisfaction seeing these white cunts lose their shit

How can you anticipate measured population growth like that when Somalis in the West will be having a fraction of the children they have today?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Somalis are only in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Maine loool. Those were places Somalis usually had bad press. Also, Maine Somalis were mostly Bantu.

But, the question is why are Seberians pissing off Montana lol?

maestro

Cultural revolution
How can you anticipate measured population growth like that when Somalis in the West will be having a fraction of the children they have today?

Maybe 1 mil was an exaggeration but it will definitely be significant. I'd say 500,000+ before 2050

Our generation definitely will have less kids but most of the 1st generation have at least 5 babies. This will definitely create a population boom.

Considering the fact that freshies make 5-10 babies per household and add that to the fact that the majority of Somalis in the usa are below 25 and will start popping children out soon, I'd imagine the population will more than just double.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I already knew this but it's still very disturbing.

Last year three men tried to bomb an apartment complex and masjid with many Somalis in it. The FBI stopped them and charged with numerous offenses.

r

I'm worried that someone might succeed these days, Inshallah no one ever will
:farmajoyaab:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Horners and Somalis especially are the only Sub-Saharan group that don't look up to whites (no-slave mentality). It's even more 'dangerous'.
We love arabs though we booty clap and sail for them all day, stop being stupid we also suffer from low self esteem, why else does bleaching and having Arabic names suit us we've been conquered as well !! Fool

Status
Not open for further replies.