Somalis and white people shamelessly bash Ahmed Hussen appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
She's a hypocrite. Her and her Twitter crew supported the TDSB Somali Task Force. You can't talk about being for Somali youth after supporting something like that. Ahmed Hussen opposed it and that's why it failed. Oh and Safia Aidid's brother was on the task force, hence her deep hatred for Ahmed Hussen. I'll let that sink in. :mjohreally:

Lol Duchess, seems like ure a Torontonian.

What you just said is something the average somali wouldn't know right?

I see you tho.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You ppl live on extremes. People have the agency to criticize political officials on social media. That's part of the deal of being a public figure, and the sky isn't going to fall bc of it, as was the case with Omar. This isnt even a scandalous tweet. The idea that ppl actually think political views should align just bc the person shares an ethnic background with you is misguided and naive. If Somalis were more critical of public officials, especially when they're from our own qabil clubs, we'd be better for it. Idk why ppl are freaking out now nor with Omar tbh. At least be realistic and less culty about your projections.
It's not that she's criticizing. It's that her criticism is SJW tripe. It's misinformed and full of hollow rhetoric. It's not that she doesn't share the same view as us. It's that her view is garbage and isn't supported by any facts. Show me one coherent argument she made supported by evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending