Somalis and staring problems

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Why do Somalis love to stare? Whenever I see someone who looks Somali I try to sneakily look at them to see if they actually are Somali. However some Somalis will full on stare at you with no shame. What is up with the lack of manners?? :gucciwhat:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Why do Somalis love to stare? Whenever I see someone who looks Somali I try to sneakily look at them to see if they actually are Somali. However some Somalis will full on stare at you with no shame. What is up with the lack of manners?? :gucciwhat:
95% of Somalis are corrupted with ignorance/arrogance tbh :manny:

When I see a Somali I stare at them into their soul

Stare them even if people are blocking them from me got my eyes on them

Still staaaaaring til i can’t see them no more

I only stare if it’s a girl and I’ll smile that’s it. A guy idgaf. There was this Somali guy trying to talk to me at the train station I pretend to be eritrean.

I think it's not actually staring but have the ability to blink less then the norm. To other it seems like it's staring because they blink excessively.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I only stare if it’s a girl and I’ll smile that’s it. A guy idgaf. There was this Somali guy trying to talk to me at the train station I pretend to be eritrean.
a girl yeah I will smile or wave at her. men I completely ignore especially the odays. :mjlaugh:same abaayo I always say im ethiopian and it works cause i have big eyes

at least you’ll say hi, some people will stare and then not even say salam or smile back at you
Some Somali people’s origin stories are out of this world. but other times it’s disappointing and it’s just an Oromo or Sudani that looks Somali. 90% of the time though they’re Somali.

I know a couple that do that, it’s sad

Ma'am I'm autistic, let me stare into people's souls in peace, maxaa ka galay adigana?
will smith mind your business GIF

Trending