Somalis and sexual harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Why do Somalis cover up sexual harassment? Why do they blame the victim and brush it under the rug instead of slamming and investigating the pedophiles/predators?

They're more concerned about their so called family name instead of listening and helping the victim.
It is sickening of how they think. Somalis are the lower than low.

Why do Somalis cover up sexual harassment? Why do they blame the victim and brush it under the rug instead of slamming and investigating the pedophiles/predators?

They're more concerned about their so called family name instead of listening and helping the victim.
:whoa:

what about indians and the constant rape of their females?
what about the arab tradition of buring their females babies?
ye i dont think somalis are that bad

Q

Queen Carawelo

:whoa:

what about indians and the constant rape of their females?
what about the arab tradition of buring their females babies?
ye i dont think somalis are that bad
Nobody is talking about Indians and Arabs. This is what's wrong with Somalis, they compare themselves to others instead of solving their problems.

On the contrary, sexual harassment cases are investigated, pedophiles and predators are dealt with. The only difference is we do this privately, led by the elders of the parties involved and if necessary a third party to mediate. To my knowledge, we aren't doing enough counseling the abused. This is the one area we need to improve.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
90% of rape cases are not rape instead is ty females in there feelings wanting revenge:francis:
The only thing I know is am gonna avoid these females like cancer:ehh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

On the contrary, sexual harassment cases are investigated, pedophiles and predators are dealt with. The only difference is we do this privately, led by the elders of the parties involved and if necessary a third party to mediate. To my knowledge, we aren't doing enough counseling the abused. This is the one area we need to improve.

Some elders don't solve anything. But you're right about counseling the abused. Sadly they won't talk about their problems fearing they will get judged.

Q

Queen Carawelo

90% of rape cases are not rape instead is ty females in there feelings wanting revenge:francis:
The only thing I know is am gonna avoid these females like cancer:ehh:

:what1:

Yes avoid females, that will solve your problems. :what:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Real talk ..

If any of you females become single mothers be careful on who you marry again specially when you have daughters ..

Recently in KC, USA..a single mother remarried when her daughter was 10..she was married to this guy for 4 years when she discovered that her daughter was pregnant..she thought it was one of the boys in her school never imagining it could be the man she brought to get kids ..btw she discovered the pregnancy very advanced and she couldnt have her get an abortion ...the guy is in jail and dude got kids from both females

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Can you blame them? We can be the most judgmental people sometimes.

Even if they don't want to judge the women, they end up using that event to change how they act around the person. There's a MP in Somalia who was supposedly raped by a former Prime Minister. She got married and had kids, but people always associate that event with her and are extra nice to her.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So you'll get with a tranny instead?
No inside dhulbahante I come from a small sub sub clan of dhulbahante we only number in few thousands in the world I need to impregnate alot of females in the future just to catch up:axvmm9o:
My plan is to have 40 sons I don't care about daughters:axvmm9o:

Even if they don't want to judge the women, they end up using that event to change how they act around the person. There's a MP in Somalia who was supposedly raped by a former Prime Minister. She got married and had kids, but people always associate that event with her and are extra nice to her.

It's hard to explain it but victims of sexual abuse are often marked for life. Monica Lewinsky being the perfect example.

Why is this myth always brought up

Where is this proof of somali covering up Sexual abuse? and them blaming the victims?

its this recycled hersay sheeko sheeko people hear from someone else. :comeon:

Trying to perpetuate that we have rape culture based solely on recycled opinions amazing!!:mindblown:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Why is this myth always brought up

Where is this proof of somali covering up Sexual abuse? and them blaming the victims?

its this recycled hersay sheeko sheeko people hear from someone else. :comeon:

Trying to perpetuate that we have rape culture based solely on recycled opinions amazing!!:mindblown:
:dzmxmmb::vanlf9a:

What do you mean? I don't get Somalis wallahi they hear one negative story and then bang apply it to the whole society? Sexual harassment happens everywhere, it's up to the victim to report it and in many cases they choose not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts