Somalis And qabyaalad.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Somalis are like “we are one people, we are brothers and sisters” but in reality they backstab each other and wish the Rival rival clans are decimated. Even sheikhs in this forum are qabiilist to the core.

For the longest I always wondered what “laangaab” meant, and why it was an insult? It is even used commonly. I mean, are you insulting other clans because they don’t have much people and how exactly is that an insult? :mindblown:
Fucking low 68 iq retards.
Went to the tribal section and off to take a hot shower after reading all that horse shit.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yeah Somali tribalism is poisonous but also very primitive I wish Somalis were not nomadic people it would’ve saved us a lot.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
this is qabiilism
tenor.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Lol it's toxic but roasting qabils is so funny like Amazonian can call me Zanzibari I can call him Oromo

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lot of peoples have clans but stil are united outwardly and when threatened by an outside enemy.

Albanians, serbs, the Irish, the Scots...

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is why I preach positivity, destructive clan system bring out the worst in us from say wallahi kids who can't speak a word of somali to a wadaad that reads dua all day in the masji, all could have the qabiil bug. Alx with a little critical thinking, positive thoughts, and firm handshakes we can start a journey of recovery. We will be fine :)

Trending