Somalis and Horses

Please feel free to contribute. I start of with discussing the feral horses in Kundudo, its the oldest population of feral horses in Africa

http://www.theequinest.com/breeds/kundudo/

Its called the Kundudo horse. Kundudo is ancient Hobat the lands behind Gursum

1681856641220.png

They were used in Gragns army

Last edited:
1681857270053.png

The old horses population in Ceelbuur were also descended from the Sunaari breed and later used by "rakuublayda" the cavalry of the Somali custodial corps and police force

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The best Somali horse come from the nugaal valley, they're said to be descendent of Nabi sulaymaan, dhulbahante were said to be the greatest horse men in east Africa as they were addicted to raiding and had a lot of horses and breed them every "gu",they would summon 10k cavalry at once to raid and were equipped with two spears,balawe Somali swords,toray,dagers,
1681859232460.png

1681860416260.png

Last edited:

Gudoomiye Jacfar is also a talented horseman, here he wins a race (Middle), a great culture he learnt from his relatives in Ceelbuur that he has ever since organised yearly in Howlwadaag and Dayniil

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Oromo got their horses from Somalis and then they breeded it with the habesha ones and that how u got the modern promo horses

Mayor Cumar Finish, DC Jacfar & officials attend a Shir in Dayniile to celebrate opening a new school, here they are welcomed by Barbaarta Gaashaaman with the traditional southern Shirib dance & horses

I didn't said they didn't but majority of horse breed are from nugaal valley sxb, it said that every man had at least hundred of horses in nugaal valley

Brothet I never said anything. I’m just posting. It’s good you post stuff too. I’m here to learn. Thank you for the contributions

I didn't said they didn't but majority who horse breed are reer nugaal valley sxb, it said that every man had at least hundred of horses in nugaal valley
I decend partly from harti faardhfuul they are proud bunch they would snear at modern somali engaging in fkd tho
😂😂😂

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Where are the Oromo horses? Can you link them.
They're bit bigger but overall same statue as Somali horses, KKK oromo are dwarves they make the horses look big, it really depends on the oromo were talking about, the walaga oromo have the habesha horses the shewa have mixed ones and the bale,harage ones have Somali ones, they also have other ethnic groups like sidama,kanso horses
1681859711737.png

The best Somali horse come from the nugaal valley, they're said to be descendent of Nabi sulaymaan, dhulbahante were said to be the greatest horse men in east Africa as they were addicted to raiding and had a lot of horses and breed them every "gu",they would summon 10k cavalry at once to raid and were equipped with two spears,balawe Somali swords,toray,dagers,
View attachment 267466
View attachment 267467
Where did you get that pic from? That grasslands looks like dayniile

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somali horses are much like the Mongolian ones, short in statue very fast have crazy endurance, can walk miles without needing much water, also they hoof is one of the strongest amongst horses

1681860322752.png

Ceelbuur a land of horses, salt, fruits and vegetables, minings of dabqaad incense burners, quarrying, artisans, livestock, milk and grass