Somalis and googling if famous people are somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHvDA0_WoAEF_yf.jpg

I was watching the show "power" and there i saw the name "Safia m Dirie" under the list of credits.my immediate reaction was to google her name to see if she was indeed of Somali stock .pretty stupid considering the fact that the dirie surname is only found in the Somali peninsula.in any case, it appears thousands of people have already searched Google to see if she is somali. Somalia Iyo maa somaliyaad baa Maxa kala haysta.she has a pretty impressive resume though.

Apollo

VIP
Heh, I do that whenever I notice an Horn African looking person appear in major films or TV series I check IMDB.:mybusiness:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Amun,how

My bad.she is a buntilander of the Omar mohamoud sub clan.happy now?

Lies, I would have known if that were true. Don't make me waste my Friday calling up random Puntlanders just to find out she's Degodia or some shit.

Btw, is she half white or was she adopted by a white family?

Duchess

VIP
No, he's just saying that because I'm an uber qabilist.

Duchess

VIP
I thought your qabilism was a joke tbh

I'm a neo-qabilist so I can understand your confusion but I'm very much a qabilist and a proud one at that. I've converted many naive individuals to the dark side so I'd stay clear of me if I were you, youngin.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't get people who think Diddy looks Somali, there's nothing Somali about him

I had to google Kerry Washington's ancestry, there's no way she's just AA and Jamaican. She has that Somali forehead and cheekbones.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't dwelve into the realms of celebrity who is who however she does look somali although many people of other ethnicities look strikingly somali. We are the birthplace of human civilization the oldest skull (lucy) was found in the horn of africa. The seeds of our cranial features run through many africans. Although in some cases climate has bought on many dissimilar features nonetheless I wouldn't be suprised if a few african Americans looked somali

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts