Somalis and Dominicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm reminded of this sitcom everytime I hear Somalis go off on one of their negrophobic rants. See, people from the Dominican Republic hate to be confused with blacks whom they resemble. And one of the characters from the show cannot even get her boyfriend to remember her ethnicity. They're just like Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Sudanese, Chadians and other trash can nations whose only cause for pride is the fact that some goat raping Arab with syphilis discharged himself into their womenfolk centuries ago, which can only mean that they disown their pre-miscegenated ancestors.

The burden is on your side to bring the evidence that Somalis and kneegrows are one and the same.

I have pretty good counter arguments that we are different and will bring them table once you bring your evidence.

Somali identity is based on the claim that our great great grandmothers were buckets for the Arabs whom you despise. What kind of national pride is that?

Somali identity is based on the claim that our great great grandmothers were buckets for the Arabs whom you despise. What kind of national pride is that?
You are behind the times, dear fellow .We have already disproved those Arab theories in this forum and on somnet .

Somalis are indigenous Cushitic folks , with very little mixing with knee grows or Arabs .

The only Somalis with Arab blood are the barawanis et al and possibly a few Harti .This mixing was voluntarily in nature .Please do not compare us to other Africans who were conquered by Arabs .

We don't care about DominicAns , people who were produced through violence and colonialism .

Genie

The last suugo bender

How far behind is this nigga really!!! arabs.... that shipped has sailed keep up :mahubowtf:

Last edited:
You are behind the times, dear fellow .We have already disproved those Arab theories in this forum and on somnet .

Somalis are indigenous Cushitic folks , with very little mixing with knee grows or Arabs .

The only Somalis with Arab blood are the barawanis et al and possibly a few Harti .This mixing was voluntarily in nature .Please do not compare us to other Africans who were conquered by Arabs .

We don't care about DominicAns , people who were produced through violence and colonialism .
I'm behind the times on a lot of things. It's why I'm a reactionary. Got a link for the Arab thing?

How the f*ck are you comparing dominicans (decendants of West african slaves) who deny being of any african decent and claim Spain to somalis who are proud of their somaliness and africanness. Just because somalis rather identify with their ethnicity than "race" which is a social construct btw, and doesn't have any real legitimacy. Somalis don't have to claim being black and pretend to relate to AA or other people of african decent because frankly outside of skintone, we don't have much in common.

How the f*ck are you comparing dominicans (decendants of West african slaves) who deny being of any african decent and claim Spain to somalis who are proud of their somaliness and africanness. Just because somalis rather identify with their ethnicity than "race" which is a social construct btw, and doesn't have any real legitimacy. Somalis don't have to claim being black and pretend to relate to AA or other people of african decent because frankly outside of skintone, we don't have much in common.
The very fact you refer to west Africans as slaves gives away your contemptuous attitude to the African identity you claim to uphold. At least they have a functioning government and don't chop their women's clit off.

Just skin tone? Riiite

Somalis and Dominicans both don't claim black. :icon lol:
That's my point. They're both negrophobes even though they're not far removed from them. Claiming you're not black because you don't look identical to other darkies is like a Chinaman claiming not to be Asian because he doesn't look Pakistani. Makes you look real insecure.

Genie

The last suugo bender
That's my point. They're both negrophobes even though they're not far removed from them. Claiming you're not black because you don't look identical to other darkies is like a Chinaman claiming not to be Asian because he doesn't look Pakistani. Makes you look real insecure.

Imma say it once so listen up you absolute troll.

lemme give you a scenario. Suppose someone just asked me "what are you from"? and i say "i'm Britain" they'll say no i mean what are you i then say "oh , i'm british" they'll reply no i mean what are you REALLY "i reply oh i see well i'm black" its still not enough because she can tell i'm melinated for all she know's i can me Indian or a polynesian so, what must i do in such a tricky situation ... i simply say "i'm somali" job done! she can now pin point me to be from the ethnic group known to live in the horn of Africa in a country known as Somalia ... you get it now so if being a negrophile means rejecting the term black as its too vague to describe my ethic background then hell i'm a negrophile :dabcasar:

The term was coined to describe AA because as you may have guessed they have no fucking idea where they are from (loosely they are aware they're from west Africa) , they don't know exactly what country they are from originally , their tribe , their language ,their culture ,their religion so they just use an umbrella term 'black' so when someone would ask them i get you're American but what are you REALLY they would have no choice but to say well...i'm black, which is unsatisfactory because well...i can tell your black , the whites didn't help either especially when they began segregating the 'blacks' and the 'whites'. Now America with its mainstream media spreads said terms far and wide creating idiots like you who lap it up and other SJW somalis shouting i'm black ....idiots. :O27GWRK:

But I know i'm Somali , i know my tribe , i know my culture , i now my language and i know my religion heck even my history i can name all my forefathers to the 50th name and you're telling me to call myself just ''black'' i'm somali mooda fooka thats what i'am. No piss off.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
DNA has already proven 99% of ethnic Somalis have zero Arab DNA. The Dominicans have
a case though since they are mixed.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I agree that there is a racism problem with Dominicans and Somalis, but with Domincans since they actually are of West African descent it would be more accurate to call it a form of self-hatred, while Somalis historically have been adverse to the label of "black" so with Somalis it's just flat out racism. Plus we don't really fit neatly into labels of race to begin with

Last edited:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
We are our own ethnic group it is not rocket science. You ask someone about their background and they will tell you. Troll harder next time

Imma say it once so listen up you absolute troll.

lemme give you a scenario. Suppose someone just asked me "what are you from"? and i say "i'm Britain" they'll say no i mean what are you i then say "oh , i'm british" they'll reply no i mean what are you REALLY "i reply oh i see well i'm black" its still not enough because she can tell i'm melinated for all she know's i can me Indian or a polynesian so, what must i do in such a tricky situation ... i simply say "i'm somali" job done! she can now pin point me to be from the ethnic group known to live in the horn of Africa in a country known as Somalia ... you get it now so if being a negrophile means rejecting the term black as its too vague to describe my ethic background then hell i'm a negrophile :dabcasar:

The term was coined to describe AA because as you may have guessed they have no fucking idea where they are from (loosely they are aware they're from west Africa) , they don't know exactly what country they are from originally , their tribe , their language ,their culture ,their religion so they just use an umbrella term 'black' so when someone would ask them i get you're American but what are you REALLY they would have no choice but to say well...i'm black, which is unsatisfactory because well...i can tell your black , the whites didn't help either especially when they began segregating the 'blacks' and the 'whites'. Now America with its mainstream media spreads said terms far and wide creating idiots like you who lap it up and other SJW somalis shouting i'm black ....idiots. :O27GWRK:

But I know i'm Somali , i know my tribe , i know my culture , i now my language and i know my religion heck even my history i can name all my forefathers to the 50th name and you're telling me to call myself just ''black'' i'm somali mooda fooka thats what i'am. No piss off.
I really hope you're as fierce a bedmate as you are a debater. You're just the thing I need baby.

People mistake you for an Indian or Polynesian? Come, come my little rabbit, they assume you're a one eyed dameer braying Ee-aww, Ee- aww so why the lies nayaa?

You are a black as coal daughter of the negrotariat. A living and breathing human charcoal. We will have cute babies to be sure, but you mustn't pass on your self hatred to them. Qalat waaye. We'll teach them to be proud subsaharan black Afrikkkans. None of this bullshit.

The very fact you refer to west Africans as slaves gives away your contemptuous attitude to the African identity you claim to uphold. At least they have a functioning government and don't chop their women's clit off.

Just skin tone? Riiite

Africa is continent not country!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts