Somalis and Ancient Egypt

Are Somalis the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians?

• YES

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Perhaps. (Not certain)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

webjazba-61.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The pictures of above is the same pharaoh that was mentioned in the Holy Quran.

"Fircoon" the name fircoon can't be translated by any language other than Somali.
The only language that can define the words "fir-oon" is the Somali language.
"FIR" in the Somali language means, "Generation." In the present era, one Somali would ask another Somali, "Firkaada inoo sheeg"
Meaning, "Tell us about your generation/ancestry" The word, "oon" or, "coon" in Somali means, "short"
So the translation of the word, "Fircoon" would be, "the shortened generation"
Was Fircoon Somali? Yes.
Is this something to be proud of? No.

Our ancestors played an important role in determining our faith in this future.
I honestly feel as if were paying for the sins of our forefathers, just as the Quran mentions sins being passed down by the generation.

:xgoltwn:

S

SOMACOON

If niggas told me we were Pyramidial builders i would be sceptical as well.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

We went from conducting architectural intelligence to, "Yaad tahay"
Somalis are the definition of rise and fall.

if you guys want try this with google translate to verify it .

The word Fircoon has many meanings and construction in the somali language. Pharoah may very well be Fircoon. why, Fircoon is an ancient word in Somali, not everyday use.. and on top of that we seem to run away from this word.lollol

Try and seperate it into two words Fir and Coon it translates into Effectively means. if your write it Firfircoon it means Active , engaging, Energy. but Fircoonimo also means wittiness or smartness, people usually say this when they see Majic.. but they may very well be refering to the Old Dynasty that was known for its Majic, you see Somalis use the phrase "nimo" in various cases such as Raga(nimo), and it means " the quality of".

so in effect when we see Magic and that sort, we say "waxan waa fircoonimo" meaning " this is the quality of the old dynasty"

there are dozen of words in one language that means something else in another, but the fact that the Somali words Fircoon translates into something that points towards Pharoah is a rare situation.

also the Quraan mentions Fircoon, spelled and pronounced in the exact same way of the ancient Somali word Fircoon and not the arab way.

i will leave it for you guys to draw your conclusion.

S

SOMACOON

if you guys want try this with google translate to verify it .

The word Fircoon has many meanings and construction in the somali language. Pharoah may very well be Fircoon. why, Fircoon is an ancient word in Somali, not everyday use.. and on top of that we seem to run away from this word.lollol

Try and seperate it into two words Fir and Coon it translates into Effectively means. if your write it Firfircoon it means Active , engaging, Energy. but Fircoonimo also means wittiness or smartness, people usually say this when they see Majic.. but they may very well be refering to the Old Dynasty that was known for its Majic, you see Somalis use the phrase "nimo" in various cases such as Raga(nimo), and it means " the quality of".

so in effect when we see Magic and that sort, we say "waxan waa fircoonimo" meaning " this is the quality of the old dynasty"

there are dozen of words in one language that means something else in another, but the fact that the Somali words Fircoon translates into something that points towards Pharoah is a rare situation.

also the Quraan mentions Fircoon, spelled and pronounced in the exact same way of the ancient Somali word Fircoon and not the arab way.

i will leave it for you guys to draw your conclusion.

Wow, i have no IDEA how that translation in specific crossed my mind.
"Fircoonimo" the act in which intelligence is displayed,

Either way, the Somali language is the only key in solving the ancient languages of EGYPT.

S

SOMACOON

@miski
So you gonna like @Forfon quote to me, and not the actual comment above
Waan kula socdaa eedo, iga carar, my nickname is, 'toosh" yaanan kugu shidan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts