Somali's abused at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the grocery store today when I saw this somali kid I use to run basketball with; he was working there. We were chopping it up when all of a sudden this cadaan girl, she had to be in her 20's just ran up to us and start butting into our convo. She was the supervisor there, she was bossing this young man around, wallahi she was speaking down to him it was blatantly rude. But you can tell she was enjoying the power she had, I was furious. I went back home and immediately called the gods, and cursed her and the store. I talked to some of my somali friends about it and apparently they were some what abused at work as well, is it the laid back personality of somali men that gets them treated like this?

Yes we are abused at work. The work regulations dont apply to us. If you go to your manager or hr to report abuse they will say you are somali....the law dont apply to you

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
is it the laid back personality of somali men that gets them treated like this?
somali men are far from laid back but theres something wrong with ohio Somalis. when I was staying in Columbus 2 years ago, the somali youth seem to be extremely depressed.

somali men are far from laid back but theres something wrong with ohio Somalis. when I was staying in Columbus 2 years ago, the somali youth seem to be extremely depressed.
I live in ohio, most somali men are resevered, maybe it's an cause they're living in a foreign country.

I work for transport company and work in the recruitment department. The company has stopped using somali workers from agency. We are not known to be the best workers lol. But bullied I never heard of. From my experienced we are the opposite. Hard to manage

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let me play devil's advocate.

You almost caused him his job, he was hired to work and not socialize with people.

But

He should have stood up for himself, no job is worth losing your dignity and pride.

Let me play devil's advocate.

You almost caused him his job, he was hired to work and not socialize with people.

But

He should have stood up for himself, no job is worth losing your dignity and pride.
cost him a job? He works at a supermarket not a hospital, also I was a customer so he could've been helping me.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I work for transport company and work in the recruitment department. The company has stopped using somali workers from agency. We are not known to be the best workers lol. But bullied I never heard of. From my experienced we are the opposite. Hard to manage
Somalis are very outspoken

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I live in ohio, most somali men are resevered, maybe it's an cause they're living in a foreign country.
don't know what the f*ck happened to reer ohio youth. all the Somalis I met in the soccer tournament were very reserved. some of them who were bought at a young age still couldn't speak proper English.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How could you tell they were depressed ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was at the grocery store today when I saw this somali kid I use to run basketball with; he was working there. We were chopping it up when all of a sudden this cadaan girl, she had to be in her 20's just ran up to us and start butting into our convo. She was the supervisor there, she was bossing this young man around, wallahi she was speaking down to him it was blatantly rude. But you can tell she was enjoying the power she had, I was furious. I went back home and immediately called the gods, and cursed her and the store. I talked to some of my somali friends about it and apparently they were some what abused at work as well, is it the laid back personality of somali men that gets them treated like this?

Huuno i know u are very young. When u go home mad, dont call to the 'gods" call to your one God, Alaah swt. And pray to calm down and not curse others. Fahamtu? Now go play with your monkey doll.
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts