Somaliland's Ministry of Islamic Affairs bans mixed parties in Burco

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The ministry in SL banned mixed parties only in Burco, other than burco is ok, permissible, except in the Islamic utopian city of Burco. It's looks like the ministry only works in Burco, they forgot that SL has other cities :silanyosmile:

FB_IMG_1627493148931.jpg

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Southerners like to go KABOOM and northerners are just the opposite, simple as that.
Makes sense! I don’t know if you follow K’naan on Instagram but when I saw his stories showcasing him being in Somalia I was shocked, because no child in his story had a hijab and he was at a hookah bar until he put the #hargeisa

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Makes sense! I don’t know if you follow K’naan on Instagram but when I saw his stories showcasing him being in Somalia I was shocked, because no child in his story had a hijab and he was at a hookah bar until he put the #hargeisa
Thats how it supposed to be. I dont wanna see 6 40+ year old low IQ terrorist with aka47 forcing me to go mosque in the middle of the day or they will kill me

Xoxoxo

VIP
Thats how it supposed to be. I dont wanna see 6 40+ year old low IQ terrorist with aka47 forcing me to go mosque in the middle of the day or they will kill me
Really sad to think how Somaliland represents the old Somalia way much then Somalia itself. And yes! It’s really refreshing to see it, especially how children are allowed to be children

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Really sad to think how Somaliland represents the old Somalia way much then Somalia itself. And yes! It’s really refreshing to see it, especially how children are allowed to be children
Yeah i have seen a few young girls under 8 years old in berbera not wearing a hijab. I personally think that they should not force somali girls to wear hijab or burkas in every somali city. Let them decide whe they are grown up otherwise they will rebel

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yeah i have seen a few young girls under 8 years old in berbera not wearing a hijab. I personally think that they should not force somali girls to wear hijab or burkas. Let them decide whe they are grown up otherwise they will rebel
I, myself remember how I was 3 years old and my mom would explain to me that the hijab (she btw forced ) would protect me from other men lusting after me. Which made me confused because A: we are in Somalia in the middle of the desert which is damming and hot, and B: no old men back in my village would even look at their own women, they were busy with their animals and trying to survive in the absurd heat. So seeing how Somaliland is refreshing itself gives me slot of hope!

Trending