Somaliland's khat Addiction

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It is estimated that 90% of Somaliland’s adult male population – and about 20% of women – chew khat for mirqaan, the Somali word for the buzz it can give. In 2014, khat sales generated 20 per cent of the government’s $152m budget, according to the Somaliland Ministry of Finance. It is the biggest employer in Hargeisa, the capital, generating between 8,000 and 10,000 jobs. In a country where about 75 per cent of the workforce is jobless, khat is a pillar of the economy.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
No wonder they hate on Somalia. They are busy chewing khat 24/7. Must've messed up their brains.

Better than sending 500 people to the grave at once. I don't understand why these HUTU'S hate on Somaliland.

98% of Hutus are terrorist affiliates. Its the only reason why Bombadishu is extremely violent.

wars

Inhermouth
No wonder they hate on Somalia. They are busy chewing khat 24/7. Must've messed up their brains.

Yup, it’s a sad predicament the fact that they are suffering from schizophrenia and paranoia all because of the khat and their weak genetics.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Better than sending 500 people to the grave at once. I don't understand why these HUTU'S hate on Somaliland.

98% of Hutus are terrorist affiliates. Its the only reason why Bombadishu is extremely violent.

Lmfao lone got triggered I'm dead

:liberaltears:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yup, it’s a sad predicament the fact that they are suffering from schizophrenia and paranoia all because of the khat and their weak genetics.

They need to be put in clinics and rehab. No way they can behave like that in society. They're too fragile.

wars

Inhermouth
They need to be put in clinics and rehab. No way they can behave like that in society. They're too fragile

Their sudden outburst of anger and crying like a little never ceases to amaze me.

They themselves don’t know what emotions they are trying to express.

If by Hutu you mean Hawiye, you're retarded. Literally all the comments and even the OP is daarood moron. Stop bringing my people into everything.

Wallahi these people are obsessed :kodaksmiley: