Somaliland's Election Results-Districts

Status
Not open for further replies.
UsY3duL.jpg

Samaron and Arap two communites Waddani was counting on didn't pull through.

Landslide victory for Kulmiye in Marodi Jeh

They also won Burco.

Gacan Libaax is an outlier since Kulmiye got so much support there even though its HY degaan.

World

VIP
The 10k that voted for Kulmiye in Ceerigabo were Dhulbahante I’m guessing since HJ don’t settle there?

Very interesting!!

Gilgamesh - Gacan Libaax is not a unanimously HY district.

Gacan Libaax includes: Cabaaye (A Mikaahiil/Sacad Muuse neighbourhood), Half of 150ka (Nuux Ismaaciil and Ciise Muuse), Sheekh Madar and Laba Nuux (Ciise Muuse/Sacad Muuse mix), Daami (Gabooye), Sheekh Nuur (Poor families from all clans), Sheekh Mubaarik (Poor SM families).

This may explain the "anomaly" - Loool

They all come under Badhan district in the eyes of SL.

Only Hadaaftimo of Badhan district voted.
Somaliland has several districts for eastern sanaag such as laskhorey district and Dhahar district.El Ayo has nearly 100k people living there you would thing voting would take place in there and 40k Las Khorey.

Somaliland has several districts for eastern sanaag such as laskhorey district and Dhahar district.El Ayo has nearly 100k people living there you would thing voting would take place in there and 40k Las Khorey.
Um - I do not understand what point you are making.

The population and number of people who registered are not the same thing.

Badhan is largely out of our control presently. Very few registered and even fewer voted.

Um - I do not understand what point you are making.

The population and number of people who registered are not the same thing.

Badhan is largely out of our control presently. Very few registered and even fewer voted.
Oh ok so east sanaag is not controlled by somaliland , makes sense. Is buuhodle part of lascanood district ?

Gambar

VIP
That wasn't my intention. That's just their nickname. :gaasdrink:

As for me, my family is Lo' dhaqato and beerale.
You were trying to be funny and failed. The nickname isn’t funny. You should probably eat more fish, get your omegas in aboow doqon doqon camal aa tahay.

Oh ok so east sanaag is not controlled by somaliland , makes sense. Is buuhodle part of lascanood district ?

Buuhoodle is a district unto itself - It is NOT part of Laascaanood.

The news paper made a mistake and named Qorilugud as a district - There is no such thing.
Qorilugud is a town in Buuhoodle district.

Every town (Village if we are being honest), including Horufadhi and Widhwidh (Major Dhulbahante deegaans in Buuhoodle district) voted in Buuhoodle district EXCEPT the town itself, which is NOT under our control presently.

Buuhoodle is a district unto itself - It is NOT part of Laascaanood.

The news paper made a mistake and named Qorilugud as a district - There is no such thing.
Qorilugud is a town in Buuhoodle district.

Every town (Village if we are being honest), including Horufadhi and Widhwidh (Major Dhulbahante deegaans in Buuhoodle district) voted in Buuhoodle district EXCEPT the town itself, which is NOT under our control presently.
Ok thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending