Somalilanders wish you a Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside. This is disgusting to see somalis and this tolerance bullshit. Leave their religion to them.
As omar rageh . Wa walanyahy. Lgbt and chrismas buu isku daarsaday. Selling the ayats of Allah

Somaliland must remember the Italians and SYL thought these two were the most capable in their enclave:

- Michael Mariano - A Somali Christian

- Lewis Clement Salool - Somali-Indian Christian

Furthermore, Somaliland tried to convince Somalia to adopt Indian law after independence.

:dead:

I'm all for wishing people happy holidays and being civil toward LGBT.

But Somalilanders bend backwards to be as gaalo-friendly as possible just to seem more civilised than Somalis.

I have come to find that non-Muslims find Muslims that are honest about their beliefs much more respectable than those that sell themselves for acceptance.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm all for wishing people happy holidays and being civil toward LGBT.

But Somalilanders bend backwards to be as gaalo-friendly as possible just to seem more civilised than Somalis.

I have come to find that non-Muslims find Muslims that are honest about their beliefs much more respectable than those that sell themselves for acceptance.
We don't try to be Gaalo friendly. These idiots on Twitter are a very small minority. But with the Somaliland government rebuilding that chruch?:Sutehja:

What is the point??? Ww are Muslims and the Ethiopian maids already have there own Orthodox Church in Hargeisa so Wtf?:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending