Somalilanders hold a rally in London for captured commander Faisal Abdi Botan

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Really when you think about it. It all makes sense.

One word Totalitarianism.

What other country wonders if citizens of another country belong to it? This project is totalitarian. All somalis under one roof whether they consent to it or not. The project never reached it's imperial phase but had it united all Somalis that would have been the next inevitable step. Subjugation of the lesser races. In that sense it has similarities to fascism.

Like the crushing military defeats of Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, the totalitarian project cannot be reasoned with. It needs to be utterly defeated and reformed. The Somali ethnostate cannot be defeated military because it's an idea. Somaliland's recognition will be its Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Then Somalians can mature and leave their post colonial stupor and enter the modern world.

Years later they will thank Somaliland for freeing them.

I will probably expand on this theory at a later point.
This sounds like your mad ramblings. All you've stated are from your perspective and it seems you're bluring the complexity of reality with your wild imagination. "Somaliland's recognition will be its Hiroshima and Nagasaki" you can't be serious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_211555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_211555_Chrome.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 73

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
abayooo khadar keyrow is abgaal and he’s mad cute wacbuudhan too same sub sksksk he’s got a big nose but it’s fine i don’t like his haircut but he’s still cute.MJ ARE AMAZING LOVE YA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf that nigga is abgaal I always thought he was banaadiri 😂

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You’re a slave to heego, at least heego put up a good fight. You went hiding to the mountains. You’re a non factor, why would I address you when there’s a HA present?
Damn abti you didn't have to annihilate us like that :damn:

attash

Amaan Duule
Really when you think about it. It all makes sense.

One word Totalitarianism.

What other country wonders if citizens of another country belong to it? This project is totalitarian. All somalis under one roof whether they consent to it or not. The project never reached it's imperial phase but had it united all Somalis that would have been the next inevitable step. Subjugation of the lesser races. In that sense it has similarities to fascism.

Like the crushing military defeats of Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, the totalitarian project cannot be reasoned with. It needs to be utterly defeated and reformed. The Somali ethnostate cannot be defeated military because it's an idea. Somaliland's recognition will be its Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Then Somalians can mature and leave their post colonial stupor and enter the modern world.

Years later they will thank Somaliland for freeing them.

I will probably expand on this theory at a later point.
Quick question: what is your opinion on forcing Dhulbahante to be a part of SL?

Quick question: what is your opinion on forcing Dhulbahante to be a part of SL?

Somaliland's unilateral independence claim based on 1960s borders is necessity because Somalia is never gonna relinquish even one inch of it's claimed territory. You can't negotiate with fascists so we must recreate Somaliland within it's borders. If they want to raise the flag of a dying fascist project that genocided the people of Somaliland. They are pretty stupid if you ask me.

attash

Amaan Duule
Somaliland's unilateral independence claim based on 1960s borders is necessity because Somalia is never gonna relinquish even one inch of it's claimed territory. You can't negotiate with fascists so we must recreate Somaliland within it's borders. If they want to raise the flag of a dying fascist project that genocided the people of Somaliland. They are pretty stupid if you ask me.
So let me get this straight:

When Somalia tries to force Isaaq to be part of it, they are an authoritarian fascist state. When Somaliland tries to force Dhulbahante to be a part of it, this is perfectly fine.

Either you are just trolling at this point or you are an actual retard 😂

So let me get this straight:

When Somalia tries to force Isaaq to be part of it, they are an authoritarian fascist state. When Somaliland tries to force Dhulbahante to be a part of it, this is perfectly fine.

Either you are just trolling at this point or you are an actual retard 😂

Maybe your reading age is too low to understand what I wrote. Try again and then answer

attash

Amaan Duule
Maybe your reading age is too low to understand what I wrote. Try again and then answer
No, what you wrote was pretty clear:

This project is totalitarian. All somalis under one roof whether they consent to it or not.

Also according to you, all people living within Somaliland's claimed borders are Somalilanders whether they like it or not:

Somaliland's unilateral independence claim based on 1960s borders is necessity

You can't negotiate with fascists so we must recreate Somaliland within it's borders.

It doesn't take much to understand what a logical contradiction looks like.

Also according to you, all people living within Somaliland's claimed borders are Somalilanders whether they like it or not:

You just put two quotes together which doesn't suggest you understood what they meant.

attash

Amaan Duule
You just put two quotes together which doesn't suggest you understood what they meant.
So enlighten me. What do they mean? Why is it that when Somalia tries to force Isaaq to be a part of it, it is totalitarian; but when Isaaq try to force Dhulbahante to be a part of their qabiil fiefdom, there is nothing wrong with it?

Idoor cognitive dissonance is a disease that can’t be rationalised.

So enlighten me. What do they mean? Why is it that when Somalia tries to force Isaaq to be a part of it, it is totalitarian; but when Isaaq try to force Dhulbahante to be a part of their qabiil fiefdom, there is nothing wrong with it?

In order to escape Somalia, Somaliland had to become like Somalia?
Is that what you are trying to say?

Last edited:
Answer the question nigga

You try to obscure the reality by taking things out of sequence. There is always a sequence to events. What comes first and what is a reaction allows you to draw moral conclusions.

If you were asked to judge a case and you were told two men threw a punch, your first question would be who threw the first one.

Trending