Somalilanders can't stop making wealthy, the newest $$muli-millions company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer Galaxy a mobile money company similar to worldremit is established in Sweden by young Isaaqs. They get investments worth of $millions.

https://digital.di.se/artikel/guldregn-over-vivallas-swish-for-utlandsbetalningar

C3_C5_BDFC-9_FA8-4603-_AF3_B-810_C1_ABDE494.jpg

Isaaq's major companies

That has net worth between $billions and hundreds of $millions

- Dahabshiil
-Worldremit
- Indhadeero
-Omaar
-Somaliland Beverages Industry Coca-Cola
-Somtel
-Telesom
-Somcable

That's all I remember now.

$10 to $100m
-Al-Harbi
-Ileys detergent company
-Shaam marmarka dalka
-Aryeel construction Company
-Najax construction Company
-Maaweel
-Alloore group
- Transfer Galaxy

That's all I remember now.

World

VIP
What a loser you are to be caring about the achievement of another man as if it will benefit you in any way just because he shares your clan. But never mind. Go to the Cafe, chew your khat, be an unproductive low life with no prospects in life because some millionaire shares your clan.

What a loser you are to be caring about the achievement of another man as if it will benefit you in any way just because he shares your clan. But never mind. Go to the Cafe, chew your khat, be an unproductive low life with no prospects in life because some millionaire shares your clan.

I feel you :mjlol:

Btw, do you even know if I have shares with one of these Companies? Nah you don't. :banderas:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good for them that they are succesfull But dont be delusional and think you are succesfull cause you share the same qabiil

Good for them that they are succesfull But dont be delusional and think you are succesfull cause you share the same qabiil

Subxaan allaah, waar I am not what you are guys thinking.

You know the locally owned companies is good for the country's economy, they create jobs and pay taxes. Thwy invest the country and develop it faster.

Dhaqaalaha waddanka waa in shacabkiisu gacanta ku hayaan.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s always great to see people being productive however why take customers away from the first money transfer? Unless they provide a different service then I welcome their business savvy :)

Su'aal/question
Don you get any dividend or do you own any share any of these companies that you have listed.

My first cousin we grew up and my uncle are multi millionaires 10mil + somwhere in Africa.

But i dont own a share or get any dividend. Ragnimodaada ayaa halkaas geeyey.

And my business partner is isaaq.- money talks bulshit qabyaalad walks.

Darood/isaaq/hawiye/Dir digil iyo mirifle- companies iyo lacag haysta way buuxaan.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
There could have hundreds of more if SL stayed within the union the fact that so many Isaaqs are doing good is remarkable despite the isolationist tendencies of SL.

The potential is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts