Somalilanders are upset khatumo state is fuming and imprisoning anyone for flying their flag

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Ahzab 33:59]

She is Muslim and not wearing hijaab. It doesn’t bother me at all I really don’t care if a random Muslim Somali girl shares photos all over sm. I’m just point out that it’s a sin and when you’re sinning Allah is probably not happy with you.
But you not lowering your gaze and commenting on a girls looks and doing your shukansi bits in here, somehow Allah is happy with you but not her

But you not lowering your gaze and commenting on a girls looks and doing your shukansi bits in here, somehow Allah is happy with you but not her
What’s your problem? Do you have problem with Allah or the question? I enjoy being here the people on this website are hilarious I’m not here to compliment on girls and do shukaansi, and Allah isn’t happy with me btw I’ve sinned a lot I actually zone out whenever I pray my focus on Salad isn’t so good I’m not a good Muslim I will try my best to become the best version of myself inshaAllah.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Hmmm🤔lips do not have the same shape🤔hmm but you’re beautiful anyway

ManshaAllah to you you’re beautiful I don’t care about that woman even my lord isn’t happy with her why would I be

I enjoy being here the people on this website are hilarious I’m not here to compliment on girls and do shukaansi,
Suspicious GIF

I was waiting for this of course:snoop:when I was typing that sentence I had a second thought someone will be cherry picking it I didn’t think it would be you I was expecting datesfrompuntland or wonyluvr but it’s whatever, its your fellow Muslim Somali brother informing a fellow Muslim Somali girl that’s she’s beautiful through text nothing is wrong with this.

Court run by militias lol. They had all this time and even as a subclan they cannot create a cohesive admin. Just loosely allied militias in Eastern Sool
You don’t understand narrative, do you retard?

it’s in OPs interest to call it a “court ran by militias” when in reality it’s SSC-K admin

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You don’t understand narrative, do you retard?

it’s in OPs interest to call it a “court ran by militias” when in reality it’s SSC-K admin
Who’s the leader of this fairytale admin? I’ve been asking all the Hartis for the past month with no response :pachah1:

Trending