Somalilander says the explosions in Mogadishu will multiply

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and why do you spend your time listening to this? I couldn't get past a minute she's talking about men getting raped and you can hear children in the background. Classless utter trash.

Walleh facebook live is a curse for somali people, I tuned into one landers live recently and he said reer muqdisho cried about ina Godane, we shall send you 100 more ina Godanes all at once if you interfere further in our business and he said they have many somalilander kids who dream about jihaad and jannah and they will ship them all down south at once.

Ngl when it comes to insults and threats reer waqooyi will always be the funniest, reer Muqdisho I've seen them reply saying stuff like we are irir allies and hargeysa women are hoes hella boring shit:abuxyga::abuxyga:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope that she sees her mistakes and changes her attitude. Politics can take a sane person and make them do unnatural stuff like making videos displaying that offensive content. Hopefully she makes a second video apologizing :)

DRACO

VIP
How and why do you spend your time listening to this? I couldn't get past a minute she's talking about men getting raped and you can hear children in the background. Classless utter trash.
He is tryna defame us .
Can't believe he watches these long ass thrash videos.
99.99% landers are not like her.

I hope that she sees her mistakes and changes her attitude. Politics can take a sane person and make them do unnatural stuff like making videos displaying that offensive content. Hopefully she makes a second video apologizing :)

Or she can be apologetic without making a second video...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Walleh facebook live is a curse for somali people, I tuned into one landers live recently and he said reer muqdisho cried about ina Godane, we shall send you 100 more ina Godanes all at once if you interfere further in our business and he said they have many somalilander kids who dream about jihaad and jannah and they will ship them all down south at once.

Ngl when it comes to insults and threats reer waqooyi will always be the funniest, reer Muqdisho I've seen them reply saying stuff like we are irir allies and hargeysa women are hoes hella boring shit:abuxyga::abuxyga:
Their threats are unreal most landers go for the jugular when sending out threats like saying shit like people in Mogadishu will get bombed to smithereens and their will be more suicide jihadis from burco berbera and hargaisa kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalilanders opinions must be respected after all they’re still apart of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He is tryna defame us .
Can't believe he watches these long ass thrash videos.
99.99% landers are not like her.
Why do many somalilanders brag about incendiary explosive devices when threatening people from Mogadishu like that’s the only thing somaliland has in its armour?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I love her :it0tdo8:
She says the bombs in Mogadishu will continue going off bom bom bom maalin kasta bom ba ku jiraysiin nololshiina (you will have bombs going of everyday for the rest of your lives) until somaliland gets icitiraaf :ftw9nwa:

Somalilanders are entertaining to watch:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They also wish for explosions to happen in Hargeisa day and night :icon lol: read the comments

Why would reer Mogadishu wish bombs to go off in hargaysa that’s just xaasidnimo acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim somaliland is peaceful and a democracy masha Allah In sha Allah it will continue enjoying peace regardless of the xaasidnimo from reer Mogadishu

Bohol

VIP
kkkk this is a wake up call to the Hawiye. Jeeganlanders are your enemy and want Mogadishu
in forever chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending