Somaliland will eventually conquer Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Warsans actually took part of it. Remember the tripple raid in Tukaraq? It consisted of so many clans, even langaabs lmao and they all got smoked by few sub-clans of Sa'ad Muuse. It was an embarrassment wallahi.
Yeah man Rer Gabiley have proven their mantle. Attacked from three fronts, fighting in distant land and they still were able to kick ass.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Vice President Camey said that entire Darood including Mareehan from Saaxo were part of the war

Harti
Awrtable
Leelkase
Wagardhac
Ogaadeen from Jubaland

And they still took L to Jibriil Abokkor kkkkkk

Don't won't to repeat myself again but Buuhoodle is nowhere near Burco and Buuhoodle was captured by the Somaliland forces before but Khaatumo made a complainant to the U.N. The U.N ordered Somaliland to withdraw its forces from Buuhoodle. Plus, Buuhoodle is a tuulo on the Ethiopian border and they are surrounded by Somaliland military bases just by few mile so they're irrelevant.

As for Tukaraq war. Puntland had so many backups from so many clans and yet lost to a sub-clan of Habar Awal over three times.
:mjlol:

Driving distance between Burco, Somalia to Buuhoodle, Somalia is 201.0 Km,

Travel time From Burao to Buuhoodle is 0 Days : 3 Hours : 21 Minutes

aas-ciise-soofe-buuhoodle-18.jpg

Just 3hrs from burco lol with your captured tanks on display

mjkkk.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Driving distance between Burco, Somalia to Buuhoodle, Somalia is 201.0 Km,

Travel time From Burao to Buuhoodle is 0 Days : 3 Hours : 21 Minutes

View attachment 52777

Just 3hrs from burco lol with your captured tanks on display

View attachment 52778

@nine and his Darood clan can FKD with me because Somaliland doesn't rule his people. I rule you. Emir Muuse Biixi has concubines in Las Anod, Xudun, Taleex and right now Tukaraq. Amuus, you are my subject. Somaliland is the new version of Hobyo Sultanate.

Out of all Daroods. How can Dhulobahante FKD with me? What is this bullshit? It's like Native Americans flexing at European Americans. THE f*ck?
:gucciwhat:

@nine and his Darood clan can FKD with me because Somaliland doesn't rule his people. I rule you. Emir Muuse Biixi has concubines in Las Anod, Xudun, Taleex and right now Tukaraq. Amuus, you are my subject. Somaliland is the new version of Hobyo Sultanate.

Out of all Daroods. How can Dhulobahante FKD with me? What is this bullshit? It's like Native Americans flexing at European Americans. THE f*ck?
:gucciwhat:
Your just rambling cuz you have nothing lol

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Don't won't to repeat myself again but Buuhoodle is nowhere near Burco and Buuhoodle was captured by the Somaliland forces before but Khaatumo made a complainant to the U.N. The U.N ordered Somaliland to withdraw its forces from Buuhoodle. Plus, Buuhoodle is a tuulo on the Ethiopian border and they are surrounded by Somaliland military bases just by few mile so they're irrelevant.

As for Tukaraq war. Puntland had so many backups from so many clans and yet lost to a sub-clan of Habar Awal over three times.
:mjlol:
After all that they still dream and hope for Tukaraq? When will this foolery end? :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts