Somaliland will be recognised if the peace is kept

He spoke facts Somalilanders we will be recognised eventually We have the strongest economic growth when berbera gets fully in 2022 its game over for our enemies stay strong and wave that Somaliland flag high My peoples

Sxb a lot of people on this site talked about why Somaliland will never get independence.

No one wants to take the risk of recognizing Somaliland because it would legitimize the secessionist cause for every state seeking independence.

Somaliland's best chance for recognition was in mid 2000s when Somalia was chaotic but if they didn't get independence back then, then what makes u think they will get recognition today?

Sxb a lot of people on this site talked about why Somaliland will never get independence.

No one wants to take the risk of recognizing Somaliland because it would legitimize the secessionist cause for every state seeking independence.

Somaliland's best chance for recognition was in mid 2000s when Somalia was chaotic but if they didn't get independence back then, then what makes u think they will get recognition today?
Something called self belief brother I know it's hard for you to understand but the people of Somaliland made their decisions long time ago only way villa can bring us back is through the gun

Tukraq

VIP
69610645_2427640553985074_7023036265066921984_n.jpg

69347854_2427640693985060_454487138545696768_n.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
He spoke facts Somalilanders we will be recognised eventually We have the strongest economic growth when berbera gets fully in 2022 its game over for our enemies stay strong and wave that Somaliland flag high My peoples
Release all Daroods from SL. Somaliland is only for the Isaaq and Gadabuursi. Daroods are only problematic for the future of our nation.

Daroods will be incorporated via wasmo
Lol funny
Jokes aside, SL doesn’t control darood dhullos or warsangelis. You guys spend a large portion of your budget just to bribe dhulbahante militia to come once a while and put down the flag. It’s just free money to them. They curse you guys in private and think there finessing free money which they are. You’ll never have their land.

My uncle told me that he drove to Garowe from Hargeisa and they stopped by lasanood on the way. The issaq drivers were very quite and visibly uncomfortable. They know dhullo population don’t like anything SL or issaq. Add to the fact, these guys are violent, I don’t see why SL even waste their time. You guys spend more money on them then you do on your own poor. Wtf type shit is that.

Instead of wasting money on them why don’t you guys build up burco and Hargeisa and deal with the high unemployment and bad infrastructure.

Anyone on the ground knows there is not one issaq that will ever enter lasanood on any military capacity. Musa bihi is giving away free money to dhullo men that when it comes down to it will never be on your side.

And the warsangelis will forever tell you guys to f*ck off and they have PL total support so forget about their land in sanaag.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

You don’t have them to release anything. Say instead, Stop bribing and giving them free money.
Daroods are a headache I don't want to share lands with them. It just leads to trouble. Western Sanaag should be split into it's own region since it's Issaq. The rest goes to Puntland.

Nah fam Daroods are a headache I don't want to share lands with them. It just leads to trouble. Western Sanaag should be split into it's own region since it's Issaq. The rest goes to Puntland.
Cerrigabo is a shared city. Warsans, dhullos, habar yonis live peacefully together. There neighbors and intermarry a lot. They should make all of them vote to see where they want to join.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

Sanaag is a shared city. Warsans, dhullos, habar yonis live peacefully together. There neighbors and intermarry a lot. They should make all of them vote to see where they want to join.
A habar yonis is the mayor of the city and warsans and dhullos support him to the fullest. Makes you see how cool they are with each other in that city. I also noticed those 3 groups don’t give a f*ck for PL or SL that much.
If you're referring to Erigavo, the city was founded by Mundulug Dir who where the predecessors of Issaq. The city mostly supports SL, and the majority population is HY. I don't think we need a vote it's clear that it should stay with SL.

If you're referring to Erigavo, the city was founded by Mundulug Dir who where the predecessors of Issaq. The city mostly supports SL, and the majority population is HY. I don't think we need a vote it's clear that it should stay with SL.
I get conflicting reports about cerrigabo. Some like you say it’s a habar yonis dominated. Others say it’s warsangeli and dhulbahante city.
Issaqs say it’s their city, warsans and dhullos say it’s there.

We need an official census to confirm once and for all.

Timo Jareer and proud

I get conflicting reports about cerrigabo. Some like you say it’s a habar yonis dominated. Others say it’s warsangeli and dhulbahante city.
Issaqs say it’s their city, warsans and dhullos say it’s there.

We need an official census to confirm once and for all.
I never knew Warsans and Dhullos claimed it. Yeah, I would like to see a official census as well then.

Trending