Somaliland welcomes back returning Tahriibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought someone said their plane were denied to land in Hargeysa.
I think this is another plane , the first one was denied landing.Right after that another plane arrived carrying a group of 50 kids.

Weird since according to @Factz somaliland is a global superpower, these kids were probably confused traitors.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I think this is another plane , the first one was denied landing.Right after that another plane arrived carrying a group of 50 kids.

Weird since according to @Factz somaliland is a global superpower, these kids were probably confused traitors.

They probably should have died in Libya. Took their parents money and caused them many sleepless nights only to return to their original starting point.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's unethical to deny entrance for your own tormented sons that went through so many hardships. Jeegaan are Inhumane creatures.:susp:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Puntland should've denied entrance too as most of these kids are hardcore PL haters.

waraabe

Your superior
It's unethical to deny entrance for your own tormented sons that went through so many hardships. Jeegaan are Inhumane creatures.:susp:
Those were darod immigrants, why would Somaliland take illegal darod immigrants :chrisfreshhah:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
They probably should have died in Libya. Took their parents money and caused them many sleepless nights only to return to their original starting point.
The worst are the girls knowing the risk of gang rape but still do it.. A truck driver friend of mines received a call last year saying he needed to pay 4k dollars for the release of his sister. He had no idea she left Somalia and he used to send her money every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending