Somaliland was offered P&O deal, SL declined it and passed it on to Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I don’t thing any SL on this forum used the berbera Port in their life before DP world.

Not even to send a letter.

:camby: All of a sudden these kids are financial modeling experts on Port deals.
But when you or your fellow Puntites speak about the Berbera Port deal you are an expert right?? You and all your fellow Puntites know so much about what is good and bad port deal. Or does this logic only apply when it goes against your agenda?

Swallow this L', deepthroat it or whatever. I'm outtt. The hypocrisy is real :dead:

Last edited:
But when you or your fellow Puntites speak about the Berbera Port deal you are an expert right?? Or does this logic only apply when it goes against your agenda?

Swallow the L', deepthroat it or whatever. I'm outtt. The hypocrisy is real :dead:

No hypocrisy,

I’m still cheesed at how the p&o couldn’t salvage that boat that ran shore.

Occupation and environmental safety means nothing to these companies when they leave the gulf.

Let’s ask you a serious question.

Have you used the berbera Port ever?

I could say I have and used a few times to get stuff into the region.

Does it give you cognitive dissonance when a non-SL uses the port? Or how about the SLers who use the Bosasso Ports?

This whole fiasco on this forum is based on emotions and pride; and can’t add them to a balance sheet

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No hypocrisy,

I’m still cheesed at how the p&o couldn’t salvage that boat that ran shore.

Occupation and environmental safety means nothing to these companies when they leave the gulf.

Let’s ask you a serious question.

Have you used the berbera Port ever?

I could say I have and used a few times to get stuff into the region.

Does it give you cognitive dissonance when a non-SL uses the port? Or how about the SLers who use the Bosasso Ports?

This whole fiasco on this forum is based on emotions and pride; and can’t add them to a balance sheet
Nah bro it's alright, I'm just calling you out. As everyone on this forum calls us out even when Somaliland reaches a milestone. I realized there is so much animosity from Puntites to the point where I get confused.

As to your question, I have never used the port and it shouldn't matter who use the port as long as it is being used. The same goes for Bosaso Port... You guys made this a fiasco out of spite to Somaliland, simple as that.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
But when you or your fellow Puntites speak about the Berbera Port deal you are an expert right?? You and all your fellow Puntites know so much about what is good and bad port deal. Or does this logic only apply when it goes against your agenda?

Swallow this L', deepthroat it or whatever. I'm outtt. The hypocrisy is real :dead:
There's no L, I base my opinions of the facts before me. We don't know what the Bosaso deal is we only know Berbera.

Nah bro it's alright, I'm just calling you out. As everyone on this forum calls us out even when Somaliland reaches a milestone. I realized there is so much animosity from Puntites to the point where I get confused.

As to your question, I have never used the port and it shouldn't matter who use the port as long as it is being used. The same goes for Bosaso Port... You guys made this a fiasco out of spite to Somaliland, simple as that.

Emotions are different

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Boosaaso deal is a state secret, can't let the soldiers and civil servants know how much money is coming in :gaasdrink::chrisfreshhah:
Hella Ironic, Yes we don't know the full Terms&Conditions of The Bosaso Port Deal laakin Neither does anyone about the Berbera Port.

You SLanders need to be content with deeqda ilahay idin siiyay instead of pulling the comparison Card everytime you feel unsure.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Hella Ironic, Yes we don't know the full Terms&Conditions of The Bosaso Port Deal laakin Neither does anyone about the Berbera Port.

You SLanders need to be content with deeqda ilahay idin siiyay instead of pulling the comparison Card everytime you feel unsure.
Good advice, and you Puntlanders should fix your own house instead of worrying about your neighbor's

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Good advice, and you Puntlanders should fix your own house instead of worrying about your neighbor's
We don't shy away from knowledge in the land of the sand and sea it's good to know about your neighbors and their problem so you don't repeat them. We learned from your mistakes and became better.

waraabe

Your superior
I think you're kinda of Salty, Reer Sland are too busy scratching at their neighbours instead of confronting their own problems

lol puntland has shut down its courts because it cant afford to keep them open yet you are here talking about Somaliland

kkkk cajiib

BANTU

+op MVLI
I think you're kinda of Salty, Reer Sland are too busy scratching at their neighbours instead of confronting their own problems
If by scratching you mean slowly reclaiming our border with Italian Somaliland then I agree :damnmusic:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
lol puntland has shut down its courts because it cant afford to keep them open yet you are here talking about Somaliland

kkkk cajiib
What a Isaaq Propagandist types Gaddafi is in Puntland ma run baa? Aleeylehe waad gaftay
If by scratching you mean slowly reclaiming our border with Italian Somaliland then I agree :damnmusic:
Unity with Somalia Scrapped those borders LOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts