Somaliland wants to secede – here’s why caution is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a London thing, and mostly involves Caribbean kids. Like wth would you carry a knife around with you all the time :susp:
Those kids are mostly from single parent households but I don't agree with CH5 showing this as they were clearly a bunch of confused kids.
So you have never met a Somali that is involved in it deep? God bless you!!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your land is uninhabitable and looks like Mars.Harti(MJ,Dhulp and Warsan) are only 1 million also....
emptyquarter.jpg

PunaaniLand don't ever compare your langaab ass to Isaaqs.You should ask your Harti cousins about Habar Yonis/Habar Jeclo slapping them in every battle and taking their lands.Talk to your Bartiire cousins who have been getting slapped by SM in JigJigga governate since the old days.Only strong Darood clan is Caghdeer while Harti are basically Midgo!

Xamar is Hawiye and Hargeisa is Isaaq...what exactly do you have buddy?
Xamar is the capital city of Somalia as an mj who's a member of the federal government that's my home too so is baidabo, hiiran, cabudwaaq, buhoodle, jigjiga, garisa, borama, las qori, luuq, saylac anywhere somalidiids don't live which is just burco, Berbera, hargaisa apart from those places anywhere oo dhul Somali ah is my home.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Rudeboi, we're not speaking about Somalia anymore!!

Come check mi na..

Xamar is the capital city of Somalia as an mj who's a member of the federal government that's my home too so is baidabo, hiiran, cabudwaaq, buhoodle, jigjiga, garisa, borama, las qori, luuq, saylac anywhere somalidiids don't live which is just burco, Berbera, hargaisa apart from those places anywhere oo dhul Somali ah is my home.
Nize it nayaa
Las Qori,CabudWaaq,luuq :faysalwtf:
How focking langaab are you Hartis.Burco has a larger population then those little darood villages combined.

Only langaabs have to hide behind the Somali name and pretend to be Somali nationalist in front of other Somalis.I call it the langaab syndrome.:siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nize it nayaa
Las Qori,CabudWaaq,luuq :faysalwtf:
How focking langaab are you Hartis.Burco has a larger population then those little darood villages combined.

Only langaabs have to hide behind the Somali name and pretend to be Somali nationalist in front of other Somalis.I call it the langaab syndrome.:siilaanyolaugh:
I represent the whole of Somalia, every tuulo or magaalo is my home, cause Somalia is my country whereas your country is burco, berbera, hargaisa, who's the laangaab again? Lol I can fly from gariisa to jigjiga to xamar striaght to Kismayo from Kismayo to gedo from gedo to hiiran waa illahay mahadiisa boowe

RudeBoi

I represent the whole of Somalia, every tuulo or magaalo is my home, cause Somalia is my country whereas your country is burco, berbera, hargaisa, who's the laangaab again? Lol I can fly from gariisa to jigjiga to xamar striaght to Kismayo from Kismayo to gedo from gedo to hiiran waa illahay mahadiisa boowe
Gedo is a backwater,Kismayo is a tiny dusty tuulo with a sizable non darood pop(HG,Dir,Madow etc),and step outside of Jigjigga city and you will see the Habar Awal nomads at their doorsteps and Garissa is under "official" Bantu gumeysi.

Lets face it Harti boy..you have a tiny population with shit tuulos except Jigjiga....which is in Ethiopia :lolbron:

If I see you act up on any of the Duriyadda Sheikh Isaxaq on this forum. I will show you your place as a Jeberti runaway oromo slave from Yemen. :ufdup:

My last response to you PunaaniLander :birdman:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gedo is a backwater,Kismayo is a tiny dusty tuulo with a sizable non darood pop(HG,Dir,Madow etc),and step outside of Jigjigga city and you will see the Habar Awal nomads at their doorsteps and Garissa is under "official" Bantu gumeysi.

Lets face it Harti boy..you have a tiny population with shit tuulos except Jigjiga....which is in Ethiopia :lolbron:

If I see you act up on any of the Duriyadda Sheikh Isaxaq on this forum. I will show you your place as a Jeberti runaway oromo slave from Yemen. :ufdup:

My last response to you PunaaniLander :birdman:
Adigo nabad u balawaara belo kale lama yirahdo hadey kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow kkkk

Like I said from ras caysr to ras kambooni boowe stay forever confined holding firmly to your cuqdad in your three bedroom yard bradar as for the qaldans? Just call me the qaldan slayer, my approach to them Iranian flag wavers has always been to shoot first & ask questions later.

RudeBoi

Adigo nabad u balawaara belo kale lama yirahdo hadey kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow kkkk

Like I said from ras caysr to ras kambooni boowe stay forever confined holding firmly to your cuqdad in your three bedroom yard bradar as for the qaldans? Just call me the qaldan slayer, my approach to them Iranian flag wavers has always been to shoot first & ask questions later.
HartaSheikh the second biggest city in K5 Ethiopia is HA Isaaq.We also have huge presence in the Hawd(HY,Cidigalle used to karbash caghdeer there all the time)! Isaaq will always have large settlements..we aint langaab like Daroods!

Nonetheless I respect Caghdeer as a great clan but other midgo clans like Boon Marexan & Midgo Harti don't have my respect.You will forever be an irrelevant langaab in Somali politics..

Mr.Qaldaan slayer save your cousins from Isaaq/Samarone bondage and defend your women & fat governer Cabdiweli Gaas from Sacad which is one jilib of Habar Gidir. Then maybe I might take your "threats" seriously! :manny:

2qvtabc.jpg

You truly deserve the name dhabacayo! :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
HartaSheikh the second biggest city in K5 Ethiopia is HA Isaaq.We also have huge presence in the Hawd(HY,Cidigalle used to karbash caghdeer there all the time)! Isaaq will always have large settlements..we aint langaab like Daroods!

Nonetheless I respect Caghdeer as a great clan but other midgo clans like Boon Marexan & Midgo Harti don't have my respect.You will forever be an irrelevant langaab in Somali politics..

Mr.Qaldaan slayer save your cousins from Isaaq/Samarone bondage and defend your women & fat governer Cabdiweli Gaas from Sacad which is one jilib of Habar Gidir. Then maybe I might take your "threats" seriously! :manny:

2qvtabc.jpg

You truly deserve the name dhabacayo! :susp:
K5? You mean ogadenia :ftw9nwa: Omer maxamud & sacad are closer to eachother they'll sort other their differences after all they're united under one flag, one government, one country, it's a shame I can't say the same thing for burco, Berbera & hargaisa, it must get lonely in that 3 city country. MJ's laangaab in politics? Pay homage to your previous MJ Presidents my dear child, I wonder if Somalia ever had an Isaac president? Kkkk

RudeBoi

K5? You mean ogadenia :ftw9nwa: Omer maxamud & sacad are closer to eachother they'll sort other their differences after all they're united under one flag, one government, one country, it's a shame I can't say the same thing for burco, Berbera & hargaisa, it must get lonely in that 3 city country
I will never call the region Ogadenia....they are not the majority and the capital itself is not even Ogaden but Bartiire :chrisfreshhah:

You have alot to learn about Somali Galbeed bud.I know your knowledge doesnt expand beyond the 1 small city(Bosaaso & and 1 village(Garowe) paper maamul of PunaaniLand :russ:

Isaaq reach from the coast deep into Ethiopia with a massive population in the millions :salute:

Warya are you now crying for brotherhood with HG after they karbashed you multiple times.I think it is time for Galmudug to take Galkacayo in its entirety and end this war once and for all! This is something Xamar & Hargeisa can both agree upon :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I will never call the region Ogadenia....they are not the majority and the capital itself is not even Ogaden but Bartiire :chrisfreshhah:

You have alot to learn about Somali Galbeed bud.I know your knowledge doesnt expand beyond the 1 small city(Bosaaso & and 1 village(Garowe) paper maamul of PunaaniLand :russ:

Isaaq reach from the coast deep into Ethiopia with a massive population in the millions :salute:

Warya are you now crying for brotherhood with HG after they karbashed you multiple times.I think it is time for Galmudug to take Galkacayo in its entirety and end this war once and for all! This is something Xamar & Hargeisa can both agree upon :drakelaugh:
It's only a matter of time till Hawiye come to their senses & realise who's for a United Somalia & who's a somalidiid. Labaadi haqdaro ku hesheeyo haqqa bey isku qabtan.

RudeBoi

@RudeBoi Stop lying. Harta sheikh isn't even close to being the top 10 in the region:faysalwtf:
HartaSheikh is bigger then ever Caghdeer city in K5.Dont come here with your Woyane-Caghdeer propaganda!

I will post about the city including satellite images tomorrow.

maestro

Cultural revolution
HartaSheikh is bigger then ever Caghdeer city in K5.Dont come here with your Woyane-Caghdeer propaganda!

I will post about the city including satellite images tomorrow.

It's not even a city/town it's a refugee camp and if you compare its satellite images to neighboring towns you will see how small it is so Stop your bs.

RudeBoi

HartaSheikh with a population of 250k
x6kcbd.jp

It was an ex refugee camp in the 80s that became a large city.Majority are Sacad Muuse.SM also have Tog Wajaale,Xarshin and Baligubadle and that's only Habar Awal.

Caghdeer don't test me warya! I don't want to list the defeats you took against HY & the Suldaans of Isaaq Ciidigalle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts