Somaliland updated GDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Great news, our GDP is not 1.4 million and per capita is no longer as 475 stated on Wikipedia and other outlets:

Somaliland’s GDP amounted to 2,573 million US Dollars in 2017, while GDP per capita amounted to 675 US Dollars. The growth of real GDP, at constant 2015 prices, was close to 11% from 2012 to 2017– an average annual growth rate of 2 percent. Read More..
https://t.co/1w3KbbLcht

Still low but the economy is growing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How can there be a GDP when it's port doesn't serve any of it's town? use your common sense? go to all your towns and ask where do you bring these products from, and they will tell you 'bosaso'. Stop the lies, you need to demonstrate where the economic activity not make up figures. SL trade activity is all based in Bosaso where it gets taxed and contributed to our coffers.

There is no trucks that leave berbera to your towns, none of their products in their market are sourced from berbera port, everything you see in somaliland up untill hargeisa is really healthy produces and products from bosaso port as it has higher quality check.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I found out the truth. 3 business-men own your port for their own 'personal' use kkkkkk while the govt only gains taxes thru livestock export. Nothing else, the rest of the production is 3 families who use it for their own personal purposes kkkkk to keep dominating the market because they bar any other business to use and gain an advantage to stay on top, so all your business people run to bosaso and give the wiil majerten all his money. There is no government over there when 3 business men hold the port as their possession and thereten all somaliland with high taxes if they dare come here, it's like russia, it's not a state, its run by a fuckin ogligarch.

Come to Puntland no business holds the port hostage, it's a state assets, all business taxed equally, no advantage, free market policies. Only in Puntland tho. 3 people on top as an ogligarch moryan style, they bililiqo the port and then punish all businesses with such high taxes they run to bosaso so this gives them advantage to stay on top because they don't pay any taxes.

Your already trade linked to PL, might as well be politically linked. Join the state @SirLancelLord

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im not going to waste time reading(notes) unless i know the author , a quick skim found none.

But I can say with a straight face, I tax all somaliland businesses. The highest level of taxation is gathered at ports, not in the cities or towns, everyone know that. Your main taxation goes to PL, and u give a little tax to SL because u operate in the land, but the tax is FAR LESS at a district level because all your paying for is the right to trade in the land. That's why all somalis fight for control of ports u numbnut.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Created by Somaliland Central Statistics Department & National Planning Ministry supported by a whole host of international institutions.

Ignore osmans tirades and just examine the document in the link

He can't ignore me cause he knows my shit is provable, he can just ask any city mayor where u get your products and who do u pay taxes too, he can't ignore that but he can ignore some jeegaan writing statistics, i mean this is the same jegan who gave burco and hargeisa 2 gobol that is 150 kilometer in distance with lot less tuulos due to geographic constraints let alone water wells, they have only barkads that has small their livestock population is. U won't see that in somalia before, it's tough politics, cayaar waxba laguma helo. That's why your politician can't survive in somalia, cayaar ma jiro, the only option 'gooni goosaad' kkkk. People seem to be more educated in somalia and u cant run bullshit by them like u can in somaliland who are very uneducated ask faysal waraabe. That's why ur secession project hasn't worked, your politicians are based on lies and noone buys it, anything u do is not bought by anyone in the world let alone somalis who know each other.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Anything under $10,000 GDP per capita is caajo.

It's amazing how our people back home are living on less $2/day.

Even the informal sector wouldn't push up the GDP numbers.

This is the number 1 reasons why we have groups like Al Shabaab.

When there no opportunities availability then young men will look for better opportunities in the afterlife.

Japanese people commit suicide because they're overworked but Somalis commit suicide because they're underworked.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anything under $10,000 GDP per capita is caajo.

It's amazing how our people back home are living on less $2/day.

Even the informal sector wouldn't push up the GDP numbers.

This is the number 1 reasons why we have groups like Al Shabaab.

When there no opportunities availability then young men will look for better opportunities in the afterlife.

Japanese people commit suicide because they're overworked but Somalis commit suicide because they're underworked.

GDP per capita depends on purchasing power don't study SL, they don't know shit about governance and how to build an economy. It's all worked out depending on how much things cost locally. 5K GDP per capita is good living in Puntland as it can cover your housing, food, and still have pocket money left over. Puntland isn't aiming for 10k GDP per capita, but 5K is mandatory based on the cost of things in PL. If your earning 5k a year, your rent will be 200 a month, food 100, and you will have $200 left over per person to save. If your wife works, that's $200 extra a month. $500 saving for 5 years you can pay for the purchase of a property in the future. We want people who have homes, income, and savings to develop. A good strong middle base. @Reer-Bari was saying there is and he is in Bosaso. I haven't been so I haven't really did any checking to gouge our people well being locally.

Which is the aim we need everyone in Puntland on 5k so property purchases increase and real estate sector booms but that isn't going to happen without job creation or real job creation that employs thousands of people because that will be thousands of housing purchases to come. Right now it's only 'diaspora' purchasing property in large quantities but it's a bit different in PL, the locals also purchase property at a high-rate in comparison to other parts of the nation which is a good indication of good economy when people can buy homes locally not sleep in share houses like is the case in mogadishu and hargeisa, a true dead economy.

Fishery sector investment is mandatory for PL success and economic changes as that can hire thousands of people and they can earn $500 a month which will be 6k a year, this will cause our GDP per capita to deviate as our lower to middle class is earning 6k a year and increase our GDP per capita reportings because that is our langaab ma garatay and then they will look at our landheere upper middle-top rich and divide it by the population to come up with possibly a GDP per capita of 8k.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Leave @SirLancelLord he is HY just a jeegaan worshipper stooge not a landheere @Bohol who won't put up with the crap of jeegaan. He could possibly join PL as we have a far more better government with better 'elites' even admitted by faysal ali waraabe. We just are all over a far more effective government with better policies and procedures.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's far wiser for HY to join PL, a proper government with a strong elite with real talent exists in comparison to SL. I mean faratoon for god sakes is your foreign minister. If you join PL we will create a development vision for your districts which are currently neglected and told to die off and eventually be depopulated as they relocate to hargeisa at the way things are going. What this could mean in implications is you won't get any MP or say in the state as you have no land or economic contribution or districts as their all emptying out. It's a war on Habar yonis to disempower it. @Bohol KNOWS and has woken up and left the jeegaan gang and is planning for his future. Where that future is for @Bohol we don't know yet but it could be Puntland and the deal on offer with caare. It's about survival, everyone will protect it's district and state and ensure it survives the turbulent politics in Somalia. If that means Puntland then so be it.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
How can there be a GDP when it's port doesn't serve any of it's town? use your common sense? go to all your towns and ask where do you bring these products from, and they will tell you 'bosaso'. Stop the lies, you need to demonstrate where the economic activity not make up figures. SL trade activity is all based in Bosaso where it gets taxed and contributed to our coffers.

There is no trucks that leave berbera to your towns, none of their products in their market are sourced from berbera port, everything you see in somaliland up untill hargeisa is really healthy produces and products from bosaso port as it has higher quality check.

Look at this hater, no one uses boosaso port, it’s only used by smugglers. The port doesn’t even have cranes, how is it supposed to complete with berbera. Your comparing oranges and apples.

Also berbera does not just serve somaliland, it serves Ethiopia. Every night after midnight if you stand in the berbera-Hargeysa-wajaale road you will see nothing but big Ethiopian trucks.

Berbera probably generates more income than the whole Puntland economy. Even wajaale is booming. Wajaale dry port probably generates more income than boosaso port. When I went to garowe and boosaso I spoke to the shop keepers at the suuq, they mostly said they import from wajaale

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I think the GDP of somaliland is higher than that. The SL government budget alone is $350 million per year, which is higher than Somali, I’m not even going to mention FMS of somalia who are struggling to pay their soldiers.
Hargeysa alone has a lot of money in circulation.
Also somaliland has the wealthiest businesses people among Somali speakers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the GDP of somaliland is higher than that. The SL government budget alone is $350 million per year, which is higher than Somali, I’m not even going to mention FMS of somalia who are struggling to pay their soldiers.

90% is foreign aid, it's not their revenue collecting but welfare from the west who dump it into the somaliland budget support, they are so poor they can't pay for their own staff. PL only gets assistance on projects not to pay for it's staff. World bank and foreign countries pays for Somaliland ask them yourself in the report. Puntland doesn't recieve a dime cause we have strong economy to support ourself.

Berbera port isn't workable as long as the govt doesn't control it, 3 business-men control the port and only allow it for themselves, everyone knows that. It's not even controlled by SL at all, it's shared between 3 men and the state. The 3 men ensure noone gets an advantage over somaliland market so they raise up the taxes so high they flee to bosaso, this gives them an edge to keep dominating the market as their not paying taxes the 3 men i mean. It's moryan style shit waxani. Isbaaro ayay dhigteen dekeda berbera the 3 richest business men of somaliland, f*ck em. The whole economy now suffers and flee to develop puntland.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Why u responding to him, the only policy for Osman if just ignore I don't see his post as it's not news just an opinion piece. I'm here to discuss news and latest developments

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
90% is foreign aid, it's not their revenue, they are so poor they can't pay for their own staff. PL only gets assistance on projects not to pay for it's staff. World bank and foreign countries pays for Somaliland ask them yourself in the report. Puntland doesn't recieve a dime cause we have strong economy to support ourself.

Bro I’ve been to Puntland. You think I’m one of these kids who have not travelled and you can sell you lies to on the internet.
Somaliland pays its soldiers good, and they never miss payments.
Puntland soldiers don’t receive their payments on time, or sometimes they don’t even get it. The army protest every other day in Puntland allow the lies.
As for somaliland they don’t rely on aid money to pay soldiers, we was paying our soldiers on time before we even started receiving aid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro I’ve been to Puntland. You think I’m one of these kids who have not travelled and you can sell you lies to on the internet.
Somaliland pays its soldiers good, and they never miss payments.
Puntland soldiers don’t receive their payments on time, or sometimes they don’t even get it. The army protest every other day in Puntland allow the lies.
As for somaliland they don’t rely on aid money to pay soldiers, we was paying our soldiers on time before we even started receiving aid.

The world bank provides the soldiers payment, how can u deny that. PL told world bank to go screw itself, we can pay our own soldiers. War ninkani wuxu iska dhigaya inaysan somaliland ku nooleen dibada support. KKKKKKK u outta your mind. The world bank doesn't assist PL check all world bank reports, it never pays for our staff or soldiers, this is paid for thru local revenues. We can do what u did and ask the world bank to pay for our soldiers, but we don't want it. We want to stick to our own resources where we can.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The world bank provides the soldiers payment, how can u deny that. PL told world bank to go screw itself, we can pay our own soldiers. War ninkani wuxu iska dhigaya inaysan somaliland ku nooleen dibada support. KKKKKKK u outta your mind. The world bank doesn't assist PL check all world bank reports, it never pays for our staff or soldiers, this is paid for thru local revenues.

World bank report was proven fake.
I’ve seen Puntland it’s not what you tell people online. I feel like going back and making a vlog about Puntland just to expose your lies.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts