Somaliland universities exhibit

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I will gladly leave a fool such as yourself may your fellow country men never succumb to the trageties faced by other somalis. As a man such as yourself will ignore the cries of his people due to the hatred of their tribal background

what the f*ck is wrong with you? you aren't my people, get that through your thick head. I see you like I see xabashi, Sudanese and Kenyans (neighbours)

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what the f*ck is wrong with you? you aren't my people, get that through your thick head. I see you like I see xabashi, Sudanese and Kenyans (neighbours)
Sad pathetic creature you are, you are a somali act like one you pathetic goon I so pray no one goes through the horrors of being blown up and running for their lives whilst you luagh at them and say my little regions alright haha to you all. Your little region is the cuase of this problems it's the source of why somalia will never be peaceful

waraabe

Your superior
Sad pathetic creature you are, you are a somali act like one you pathetic goon I so pray no one goes through the horrors of being blown up and running for their lives whilst you luagh at them and say my little regions alright haha to you all. Your little region is the cuase of this problems it's the source of why somalia will never be peaceful

my region? how is that

waraabe

Your superior
Your somaliland territory isn't a seperare country it is in somalia and wants to shut its self off and desperately ignore the problem by closing its ears hoping the problem will jusy go away pathetic

Somaliland joined a in 1960 (before that it was a recognized nation) because our lefties luvvies convinced us we are the same people. Absolutely the biggest mistake the world has ever seen

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somaliland joined a in 1960 (before that it was a recognized nation) because our lefties luvvies convinced us we are the same people. Absolutely the biggest mistake the world has ever seen
Are you not somali yourself ? Are you arab ? Why are you showing such hate when your origin is somali ? My god I'm flabbergasted you are brainwashed sir. You are actually thinking your people magically traveled from another part of this world and was subsequently forced to join with somalia wtf

waraabe

Your superior
Are you not somali yourself ? Are you arab ? Why are you showing such hate when your origin is somali ? My god I'm flabbergasted you are brainwashed sir. You are actually thinking your people magically traveled from another part of this world and was subsequently forced to join with somalia wtf

I am somali but we aren't the same (like how yemeni is arab but not the same as Lebanese)

Somaliland made a huge mistake in 1960, our blindness was our fault. Since 1960 to 2016 no president from waqooyi , why is that?

I can't keep drinking the "we are brothers" kool aid

I am somali but we aren't the same (like how yemeni is arab but not the same as Lebanese)

Somaliland made a huge mistake in 1960, our blindness was our fault. Since 1960 to 2016 no president from waqooyi , why is that?

Lebanese and Yemeni are not the same people for example Lebanese are arabizated but not Arab. They are Phoenician not Arab. Get it

Apollo

VIP

Eh what a shit example.

The Arabic language spread through an expansionist empire. It subjugated locals and forced them to switch their language.

Nothing of the sort is documented in the Horn of Africa. The Somali language spread through ancestral ties, not language shifts.

waraabe

Your superior
Eh what a shit example.

The Arabic language spread through an expansionist empire. It subjugated locals and forced them to switch their language.

Nothing of the sort is documented in the Horn of Africa. The Somali language spread through ancestral ties, not language shifts.

Valid example...

waraabe

Your superior
Ironically, the Somali language originated in South Somalia. Explain yourself.

Have you been conquered by Southies? Were your ancestors forced to give up their language?

What are you Afar originally? :ulachen001:

Evidence Somali language origination from the south

Apollo

VIP
Evidence Somali language origination from the south

All the old forms of proto-Somali are found in the South of Somalia. None are found in the North.

Just like how all the old cousins of English are found between the Netherlands and Denmark and none on the British Isles. That's how linguists trace geographic origin of a language.

Status
Not open for further replies.