SOMALILAND tried 2 imitate tiny Djibouti, they wanted 2 send doctors 2 Xamar but there's one problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the breakaway region does not have legitimate doctors, in other words they are not in standards with international level.

Majority of the so called doctors graduated from dubious money hungry scam "Universities".

The Somali government should reject this as it is a sabotage. They should be viewed as assassins not doctors.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have the finest doctors in the horn , keep hating.

Finest doctors my receding hairline :camby:

You don't even have a government agency to authorize anyone who claims the title of doctor.

I assure you that I can operate in Hargeisa today with a fake Chinese made doctorate diploma. That's how things are in the hell-hole.

Bohol

VIP
the breakaway region does not have legitimate doctors, in other words they are not in standards with international level.

Majority of the so called doctors graduated from dubious money hungry scam "Universities".

The Somali government should reject this as it is a sabotage. They should be viewed as assassins not doctors.

:pachah1::russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They can learn on the job Abti .
They are shit How can someone call themselves a doctor if they demand their patient to sign a paper stating they arent liable for any complications that might occur during surgery

Ive heard many stories even a pregnant women that gave birth c Section and the incompetent doctor forgot a surgery tool inside her stomach which led to her stomach burts open

Finest doctors my receding hairline :camby:

You don't even have a government agency to authorize anyone who claims the title of doctor.

I assure you that I can operate in Hargeisa today with a fake Chinese made doctorate diploma. That's how things are in the hell-hole.
The "hell-hole" u stay at whenever u want peace & security. Afkaga weyn xaar kaa buuxa uff.

I need to be the immigration head wallahi i would deal with the likes of u accordingly :fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending