Somaliland: the ones that got away

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:

D4hLRA2U8AUR-5O.jpg:large

Ma la mooda nin meel fog gaaray...

War heedhe ama adigu ka hoosaysa kuwa aad ciilka aad u qabtid..

Here is a fun fact...
People like yourself are only hurting themselves by obsessing about people that dont even know you or your pain..
:mahubowtf:

Brotherly advise less time on somaliland way duushay iyo somaaliweyn way dhacday and more time on therapy bro...
:friendhug:

Ma la mooda nin meel fog gaaray...

War heedhe ama adigu ka hoosaysa kuwa aad ciilka aad u qabtid..

Here is a fun fact...
People like yourself are only hurting themselves by obsessing about people that dont even know you or your pain..
:mahubowtf:

Brotherly advise less time on somaliland way duushay iyo somaaliweyn way dhacday and more time on therapy bro...
:friendhug:

Good advice brother i completly agree, but why don't give your advice to your Majeerteen cousins first, who make up most of the Anti-Somaliwayn Threads and you ignore them? Self reflection is not something to be expected from a Dhabayaaco like you my friend
:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good advice brother i completly agree, but why don't give your advice to your Majeerteen cousins first, who make up most of the Anti-Somaliwayn Threads and you ignore them? Self reflection is not something to be expected from a Dhabayaaco like you my friend
:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horta I like @Futurist quit a bit..he is not a complete moron like some others and the only reason I voiced my brotherly advise is because I was disappointed in him..

In his head somaliland is Brunei and Somalia is soweto..(don't shoot, in my head soweto is a place full of dinkas running around in sewage with machetes:manny:)

When in fact some places in Somalia are actually better than somaliland.. yes places like bay iyo gedo, bakool jubada dhexe, galmudug are scoring below somaliland in all indexes but places like puntland benaadir shabeelaha hoose and even jubada hoose are doing better than somaliland in many indexes

I go further and state that the only reason somaliland is actually relevant in this comparison is simply because insecurity caused by mainly third party activities..

Give them 10 year of somalilands peace and we all know the potential of those lands..

@Futurist sometimes over does it and it comes across as dare I say it XAASIDNIMO!!!

This thread doesn't involve majeerteen members so either create a thread on tht subject or please refrain from involving beesha barakaysan...:susp:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
There is a high possibility that Somaliland will one day reunite with Somalia.
1. By being conqured.
2. The South will(and can) out compete Somaliland in terms of industry and ooutput- in produce and materials.

You are more than welcome to dream my brother/sister, but please think a little

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
There is a high possibility that Somaliland will one day reunite with Somalia.
1. By being conqured.
2. The South will(and can) out compete Somaliland in terms of industry and ooutput- in produce and materials.

You are more than welcome to dream my brother/sister, but please think a little
When, in a hundred years? You expect Somaliland to wait for Somalia? :hahaidiot:

Gambar

VIP
Got away from what? Somaliland is not recognized, it hasn’t gotten away from Somalia internationally speaking.

This is the civilization our isaaq brothers worked so had and built over the decades just know if you disagree you dirty jealous fΓ qash...
73A46D3F-FE74-4C0A-8AAB-160FE39D07B9.jpeg
790E8305-46A3-4EF9-ABA5-6DF10810E909.jpeg
3394B6B6-7138-4EE3-A66F-173D78F0CD18.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts