Somaliland Takes A Big L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Taking L's is all they do somaliland doesnt even exist on the map

:dead::dead::dead:
Sovereignty is overrated when the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of xamar and foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

Sovereignty is overrated when the incompetent and corrupt FGS only controles 30% of xamar and foreign troops on your soil such as AMISOM who keep collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

come back at me when you're an actual country :dead:

giphy.gif
Keep your poison away. That's disgusting.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
come back at me when you're an actual country :dead:
Come back to me when you Somalians grow a spine and clean up your capital city from all kinds of foreign actors and troops.:salute:
Keep your poison away. That's disgusting.
Its disgusting that the FGS focuses on a twitter handle instead forming an army to fight al shabab and protect their citizens who are getting blown up 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.:susp:

Come back to me when you Somalians grow a spine and clean up your capital city from all kinds of foreign actors and troops.:salute:

Its disgusting that the FGS focuses on a twitter handle instead forming an army to fight al shabab and protect their citizens who are getting blown up 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.:susp:

Screenshot 2018-04-06 at 10.28.10 PM.png

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

:dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::dead1:

Brb I'm going to go make a Twitter account called Mogadishu, Somaliland

Or garowe , somaliland ...oh wait that already existed before and will again soon

Go ahead try not to break something while doing it

Zero

Somaliland patriot
View attachment 40452

:dead::dead::dead::deadmanny::dead1:
The true power of Somalia.Taking a twitter handle thanks to some third party help.:dead:
Why else would foreign troops come from all across the world and protect your incompetent politicians while collecting free money that increases your international debt.:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending